Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/23/2024 11:25:24 AM EDT
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 6:56:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Seen that on the news.

Here in Janesville the south side had a F1 tornado.
Link Posted: 6/23/2024 9:19:55 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob940:
Seen that on the news.

Here in Janesville the south side had a F1 tornado.
View Quote

Some was an F-2. We had a long day at my FD.  We were sent up to that fire outside of Baraboo and after we got back, a few hours later we were in Kanesville for 4-5.  South side is a mess.  More coming on Tuesday I guess.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 6:34:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By kersty52:

Some was an F-2. We had a long day at my FD.  We were sent up to that fire outside of Baraboo and after we got back, a few hours later we were in Kanesville for 4-5.  South side is a mess.  More coming on Tuesday I guess.
View Quote
Local news sat night said F1 here. Weather service officially said EF2 for the Janesville one.

Please dont say more storms. I'm done with them for the year.
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 5:15:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/24/2024 11:12:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By prebans:

@rob940

Tonight's supposed to get ugly.  
View Quote
Its already storming here. Thunder, lightning and rain rain rain.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 3:57:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Confirmed EF2 for Argyle. Luckily no one got hurt. Yesterday and today's storms passed
by with less anger.
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 6:08:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: rfb45colt] [#7]
Originally Posted By prebans:

@rob940

Tonight’s supposed to get ugly.  
View Quote

It got ugly up north last night, but not wind, it was lightning. Two houses were hit and started on fire. One in Arbor Vitae (my granddaughter's husband responded to that one with Arbor Vitae FD) and the other was in Phelps area. Here near Eagle River, it was quite a lightning show. Pretty much non-stop from midnight to 1am. I heard two that were real close, less than 2 seconds between flash & boom. Kept us up for awhile overnight... but OTOH, helluva show!
Link Posted: 6/25/2024 6:14:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By rfb45colt:

It got ugly up north last night, but not wind, it was lightning. Two houses were hit and started on fire. One in Arbor Vitae (my granddaughter's husband responded to that one with Arbor Vitae FD) and the other was in Phelps area. Here near Eagle River, it was quite a lightning show. Pretty much non-stop from midnight to 1am. I heard two that were real close, less than 2 seconds between flash & boom. Kept us up for awhile overnight... but OTOH, helluva show!
View Quote
St Johns in Jefferson steeple caught fire last night after a lightning strike.
Link Posted: 6/26/2024 11:25:59 AM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Rob940:
St Johns in Jefferson steeple caught fire last night after a lightning strike.
View Quote

A buddy of mine took these pics.  

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top