Posted: 7/16/2024 8:50:04 AM EDT

fyi:

Link Posted: 7/22/2024 4:46:07 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 7/27/2024 4:13:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/15/2024 10:31:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Met some friends last night and even made some new ones at the CNJFO Dinner at the Cigar Social in Freehold, NJ.  Cigar Smoking was not required and neither was drinking at this BYOB and CCW friendly establishment. The food and service was decent and being in the company of so many Second Amendment defenders was inspiring. It was a sell out crowd and at one point it was standing room only. A raffle was held for all the gear and training that was donated by several gun stores and ranges.  One of the gun stores donated a new Sig P-365, i forget which model, that got auctioned off to the highest bidder. I didn't win any of the prizes in the raffle or win the P-365 auction but I did get a swag bag filled with several cigars and other goodies in it from Gun For Hire; We Shoot; Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters; Keyport Guns; High Caliber Ordnance; SC Arms and Aberdeen Guns & Ammo. A good time was had by all.

The below photo doesn't do the gathering justice. Not pictured were those in the front room and others that were outside enjoying the fresh air.

Hope to meet you all at future CNJFO events.

Top Top