Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2024 1:49:15 PM EDT
Just got an email form the CCLEO range. Looks like the country administrative council is looking to regualte the CCLEO range out of practical use. Anybody know anyone on the craven county council? Need to shut this down.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:45:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep I saw that..

Sounds like some northern democrap that moved down..
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 9:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cviss:
Yep I saw that..

Sounds like some northern democrap that moved down..
View Quote

I was trying to look up all the members of the county commission but could not get a full list. I would like to have all of their names and party affiliation but can’t find that.  I’m not sure who’s idea this was but he or she needs to not be re elected
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Did you find out who/what you were looking for?

I figure you've already found this:

https://www.cravencountync.gov/1563/Board-of-Commissioners

Meeting today?   Guess they'll discuss that today.

Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:11:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Don’t know anything about that range but there’s a local vet that opened a gun shop (JB Armament) and is working on a range in New Bern.
He's been fighting a new to the area “neighbor” over use of the land. Not sure of current status. Hopefully he’ll prevail and there will be another option for people in the area.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 2:19:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: cviss] [#5]
The fight must happen or you will have no use the land or ranges.  I’ve seen this nonesense before don’t give an inch or you do it’s all downhill from there.
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 8:41:13 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 7:51:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You nailed it
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 8:02:05 AM EDT
[#8]
How are they going to shut down the range?  I was a member there briefly before I moved out of the area.  

It’s primarily a law enforcement range, citizens get to use it on certain days, but it’s for training LEOs.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top