Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/6/2024 11:48:11 AM EDT
The receiving FFL for a rifle I'm selling just told me they only accept from another FFL... so, plan B.

Adventure Outdoors wants $70 to ship.
Does anyone know of another place in the area that is more reasonable for a pre-boxed rifle?
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 7:34:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Tru Prep.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 8:32:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ARstudent:
Tru Prep.
View Quote
I asked the last time I was in and they said they didn't do that.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 9:15:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Amish_Bill:
I asked the last time I was in and they said they didn't do that.
View Quote

1. The receiving FFL is tarded
2. GA Firing Line in Marietta or Prepardness Depot in Dallas may do it if TruPrep does not.  (Call ahead for both to confirm)
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 9:51:22 PM EDT
[#4]
@Emu is resident and has an ffl, iirc, if you want to ping him. it is a hike from you, so may not be worth your time.

if not, ask other local FFL’s if they’d be willing to help.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 11:53:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Emu picked up an FFL?
Congrats.

... seems like I need to spend more time in HTF.

I'm working with they buyer. Apparently I got the solitary Zumbo in the store who gave a bad answer. After the fiasco with one of our members and an FFL who tried to turn him into the ATF and, I think, forfeit a lower to either the ATF or local cops, I'm going to wait till I get a solid reply from a named employee at the shop.
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 9:29:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I am, happy to help, but depending on size/weight of rifle $70 isn't all that far off assuming you want it insured
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 9:48:49 PM EDT
[#7]
I appreciate the offer.
I was able to coordinate shipping with the buyer, but you never know when I might need this service again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top