Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2024 3:17:27 PM EDT
So on my phone today I stumbled across this Gem and had to see what all was on the supposed no go list.
Link to Article

I'd like to know this guys sources.
A few of them I know are 100% legal as long as you pay the queen and do the correct paper work asking for the blessing of the crown...

I thought about writing him and asking for his sources, then telling him he or they are in fact in error on at least a few items and that if he has any integrity, he should retract and correct the BS he has spewed.

Any of you know this Show/Station, personality?

Link Posted: 5/29/2024 3:45:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Bladeswitcher] [#1]
Totally ridiculous click bait. And you just helped the site out by posting the link.

" . . .  the Missouri Department of Tobacco and Firearms . . . " Yeah, right. There's no such thing.

Try this:
Chapter 571 of Missouri Revised Statutes, weapons offenses

571.020.  Possession--manufacture--transport--repair--sale of certain weapons a crime--exceptions--penalties. — 1.  A person commits an offense if such person knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs, or sells:
  (1)  An explosive weapon;
  (2)  An explosive, incendiary or poison substance or material with the purpose to possess, manufacture or sell an explosive weapon;
  (3)  A gas gun;
  (4)  A bullet or projectile which explodes or detonates upon impact because of an independent explosive charge after having been shot from a firearm; or
  (5)  Knuckles; or
  (6)  Any of the following in violation of federal law:. (THIS PART IS IMPORTANT -- NFA stuff is legal under federal law if you pay your tax. Possession of machine guns, short-barreled weapons and silencers is legal in Missouri so long as you're legal under federal law. The only federal law about switchblades has to do with mailing them or carrying them in federal facilities -- Switchblades are only illegal in MIssouri if you violate federal law by mailing them or carrying them into a federal facility.)
  (a)  A machine gun;
  (b)  A short-barreled rifle or shotgun;
  (c)  A firearm silencer; or
  (d)  A switchblade knife.

Link Posted: 5/30/2024 10:22:20 AM EDT
[#2]
It is helpful to learn how to archive articles so that the original domain does not get clicks for ad revenue.

Reads like the work of someone not making any money doing writing, thats for sure. Why waste your time contacting them?
Link Posted: 5/31/2024 3:00:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#3]
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 8:29:29 AM EDT
[#4]
A descendent from the real gunfighter legend of Tombstone fame, John Henry "Doc" Holliday, this Doc has never shot a gun, but does shoot his mouth off often. The winner of multiple state DJ of the Year awards for only one reason. You have been and always will be the star of his show. He was born and raised in Hannibal, Missouri and has the scars to prove it. A 40-year radio veteran, shoot him a message anytime through our radio station app and don't be surprised when you're featured on the show.

Read More: Doc Holliday - KICK AM 1530 | https://kickam1530.com/author/docholliday/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

He's an expert and has never shot a gun

Ya know what an "expert is"?  Its a drip under pressure!  What a dweeb, they feature this clown, but won't put a reputable dealer.
Link Posted: 6/10/2024 7:46:36 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AeroE:
(10)  "Gas gun", any gas ejection device, weapon, cartridge, container or contrivance other than a gas bomb that is designed or adapted for the purpose of ejecting any poison gas that will cause death or serious physical injury, but not any device that ejects a repellant or temporary incapacitating substance;

I suppose a flame thrower is a gas gun when it's lit and directed at a person or animal.

Not bugs, they're eligible.

View Quote

I'm pretty sure this applies to pistols like the cyanide
gas guns used by old school kgb.

not gasoline fueled flame weapons. which I have seen
for sale in a couple Missouri gun stores.
Link Posted: 6/14/2024 12:42:32 PM EDT
[#6]
I scored 9

3 silencers
2 machine guns
4 switchbalades
Top Top