Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2024 8:27:40 PM EDT
Looking to rent a house in North GA for a bachelor party with the ability to shoot some suppressed rifles and pistols. Lake, fishing, etc. would be great.

Anyone know of a place that might fit the bill?

Sleeps 10-12 ideally.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 10:10:55 AM EDT
[#1]
K&M Precision in TN - not north GA but has all the ranges plus sleeping accommodations onsite. Arena down in Blakely with their ranges and mini-cabins.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 4:14:04 PM EDT
[#2]
There was one in North Alabama that I stumbled on that was in an old church.  I was a VRBO rental but was for sale when I found it.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
What about renting a place in Madison GA, then using the Angry Emu range ~20 minutes away?
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 4:52:35 PM EDT
[#4]
@kblagg might have an idea.

Has a rental, did our HTF lowers years ago.🤔
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 7:14:04 PM EDT
[#5]
Thought about that. Might be ideal.
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 9:27:28 PM EDT
[#6]
I would be glad for you to use the Angry Emu range! But I think short term rental properties are outlawed in both the city of Madison and Morgan county. There is a really cool dude ranch/ bed-n-breakfast 10 minutes from the range The name of it is Southern Cross, but I’m pretty sure that it’s on the pricey side. It’s a beautiful place and the folks that run it are truly good people.

Other counties in the area are Putnam, Greene, and Walton. You might also consider checking out some of the other counties/cities in the area. Be careful because there is a Madison county as well as the city of Madison. The city of Madison is 20 minutes from the range, while Madison county is probably an hour or more away.

If you do come here you’ll have full access to the range, and more than likely have it all to yourselves. Let me know if I can help you in any way!
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 7:52:15 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Emu:
I would be glad for you to use the Angry Emu range! But I think short term rental properties are outlawed in both the city of Madison and Morgan county. There is a really cool dude ranch/ bed-n-breakfast 10 minutes from the range The name of it is Southern Cross, but I’m pretty sure that it’s on the pricey side. It’s a beautiful place and the folks that run it are truly good people.

Other counties in the area are Putnam, Greene, and Walton. You might also consider checking out some of the other counties/cities in the area. Be careful because there is a Madison county as well as the city of Madison. The city of Madison is 20 minutes from the range, while Madison county is probably an hour or more away.

If you do come here you’ll have full access to the range, and more than likely have it all to yourselves. Let me know if I can help you in any way!
View Quote

Awesome. I’ll be in touch. Thank you so much.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 11:44:51 AM EDT
[#8]
Maybe check out Burnt Pine Plantation.  Guest rooms and not too far from Emu’s range.
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 9:27:57 PM EDT
[#9]
Strange Farms could be a good option
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 5:10:47 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Wiskey_33:

Awesome. I’ll be in touch. Thank you so much.
View Quote

If you DO use EMU's spot.....the carport better not have any new holes in it by the time you leave.

Shoot, packup, leave, THEN drink.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top