Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2024 5:56:49 AM EDT

Anyone else watch it?  It was strangely timed the same night as the presidential debate ensuring that it was overshadowed and missed by many.  

I'll spoil it if you don't watch to watch it.  Bob was as sleazy as ever.  He kept going after Reichert without taking any responsibility for the downturn the state has had.  Reichert distanced himself from Trump, to which I believe he said he's not voting for Trump or Harris.  Bob kept pushing the Trump attacks and Reichert didn't have any of it.  

If anyone watched the debate who is undecided, I don't think Bob made any good impressions.  He came off as sleazebag who just wanted to attack Reichert and tout his policy failures as some kind of success story.  I really hope this state doesn't elect the ambulance chaser.  

Debate (youtube)
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 1:01:11 PM EDT
[Last Edit: PACorps] [#1]
Did catch some of it. Bob did come across completely inauthentic and a slimeball lawyer, while Dave was much more relatable and humble. The constant pinning of Trump on Dave was ridiculous, especially the parting shot about ‘a singed MAGA hat won’t be in the governor’s mansion under me’ or some stupid comment Bob made to that effect.

I’ll catch shit for this but gonna be objective here: from the segment I watched, Bob came across having a stronger stage presence and slickness, likely because of all his years as an attorney - this will influence/reinforce people’s willingness to vote for him based on what they perceive to be a ‘strong leader’ (regardless of who is the *right* leader for WA).
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 5:49:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Just donated a few $ to Dave although not my first choice  BUT a SHIT -TON better than TURD FURGE!
Thought the debate was OK Dave was not as polished as the TURD and said so him self, but came off as someone who could possibly do some good for this failing state.  
The TURD is just a sleaze bag full of him self with this smirk on his face thinking he is the smartest guy in the room.  
He claimed he will not take any ones rights away as the governor. We all know he has already done such when it comes to the 2nd amendment, property rights and on and on.
Link Posted: 9/11/2024 8:03:12 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#3]
Fruit of Bob & Co's labor:

I Investigated the City Where You Can Legally Steal Houses…

I Investigated the City that Banned Police...

You're getting what want good & hard if you advocate for the current regime & get relieved of your property by a squatter. The politics are not a secret.
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:23:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By DouglasQuaid:

Anyone else watch it?  It was strangely timed the same night as the presidential debate ensuring that it was overshadowed and missed by many.  

I'll spoil it if you don't watch to watch it.  Bob was as sleazy as ever.  He kept going after Reichert without taking any responsibility for the downturn the state has had.  Reichert distanced himself from Trump, to which I believe he said he's not voting for Trump or Harris.  Bob kept pushing the Trump attacks and Reichert didn't have any of it.  

If anyone watched the debate who is undecided, I don't think Bob made any good impressions.  He came off as sleazebag who just wanted to attack Reichert and tout his policy failures as some kind of success story.  I really hope this state doesn't elect the ambulance chaser.  

Debate (youtube)
View Quote

Bob was a bitch to the mods when they told him it was Dave’s turn to talk getting on the mods to enforce the rules. He came Accor’s as a sleaze 100%  I posted this shortly after the debate.
Facebook
Active
Mike Stennes
Yesterday at 9:06 PM  ·
Shared with Public
Public
Under my leadership I instituted my policy of doing nothing because I am a leader and under my leadership I have been to all 39 counties and listened to everyone, that's what leaders do.
As your governor I will be a leader drawing from my past leadership experience which I will use to lead Washington with my leadership skills because that’s what a leader does, while leading using my leadership skill from being a leader.

#Fergusonforwashingtongovenor

If last nights governors debate was a drinking game and you had to take a drink every time Ferguson said leader/leadership or referred to Trump you’d be so drunk you couldn’t even find the floor.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top