Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 11/7/2019 7:33:13 AM EDT
This morning’s Washington Post - comments from Governor “Red Ralph” Northam:

“for nearly an hour, Northam called on various Cabinet secretaries to talk about their agendas for the Democratic legislature that will convene in January....

....there were still flashes of excitement. Brian Moran, secretary of public safety and homeland security, was the most effusive.

“Wow,” he said, referring to the election results, when the governor called on him. “Thank you. Congratulations. It’s very exciting. We’re all going to be very busy, but in a very good way.”

....Regarding gun control, he referred to eight “common-sense” bills.... Northam mentioned universal background checks, banning the sale of assault weapons and high-capacity magazines, restoring the law that limits purchases to one gun a month, and a red flag law.... “We will at least start with those”....

Asked whether he supports confiscating assault weapons from gun owners, Northam demurred.

“That’s something I’m working [on] with our secretary of public safety,” he said. “I’ll work with the gun violence activists, and we’ll work [on] that. I don’t have a definitive plan today.”
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 7:44:43 AM EDT
[#1]
In other words he means...."We're trying to figure the best way to do it."
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 7:56:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 8:01:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
The NRA spent nothing in VA to stop this.

Last election, they spent almost seven times as much in the state.

What’s the point of giving them money?
View Quote
Especially when their HQ is here...I’ve given up hope in them.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 8:12:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.  They should have pulled out all of the stops.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 8:42:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Guys, what do we get out of beating on the NRA at this point? Yeah, they were pathetic. Our problem remains. What to do now?
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Guys, what do we get out of beating on the NRA at this point? Yeah, they were pathetic. Our problem remains. What to do now?
View Quote
I think his point was to donate all to the VCDL since the NRA appears to be doing nothing useful with the money.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 11:17:04 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I think his point was to donate all to the VCDL since the NRA appears to be doing nothing useful with the money.
View Quote
That's not fair Wayne La pierre has some sweet suits
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 12:23:40 PM EDT
[#8]
and of course,none of these "common sense" solutions has a damn hting to do with reducing crime.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 2:05:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 2:35:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 2:56:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 5:05:19 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote
The NRA no longer exists.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 6:02:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Understand just how weak Gov Northam really is.  Bang on his character, there are lots of liberals doing it even right now for stuff like sweetheart deals with Dominion Energy/DuPont, vape...etc  Get them back on track with his total  racist, newborn snuffing, freedom squashing lying character.  A strong showing and documentation Lobby Day will demonstrate that radicals don't even want to talk about solutions....it's straight up UnAmerican! I'm sure we will have choice video of their craziness and our professionalism.  We need this going forward with what happens next.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 7:39:39 PM EDT
[#14]
I live in NOVA and know too many gun owners that voted Democrat last Tuesday. Mostly because they think killing babies is more important than their 2A right. The rest are apathetic libertarians that think the GOP is no different than the Democrats.

One thing they all seem to believe in is their guns will be grandfathered so maybe they know something I don't?
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 8:10:36 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I live in NOVA and know too many gun owners that voted Democrat last Tuesday. Mostly because they think killing babies is more important than their 2A right. The rest are apathetic libertarians that think the GOP is no different than the Democrats.

One thing they all seem to believe in is their guns will be grandfathered so maybe they know something I don't?
View Quote
I've recently learned we have regular posters here who will actively work against the common good, sensibilities, suck energy and waste site resources.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 8:59:22 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote
They didn't spend money because no one is giving money to them anymore. Right or wrong wee are screwed.

Lets put it like this, you get in a altercation and the other guys ends up dead. You smartly get the best defense attorney out there, then three days before the trial you see your first bill, and are like WTF, I am defending myself, I didn't do anything wrong. Just defensing my rights. Fast forward two weeks and your sitting in jail for 20 to life.

Who is wrong, the slick willy defense attorney who of course is going to over charge you and waste gobs of money while looking like a eurotrash scum bag? or you for bucking the system?

The NRA was able to stop a lot of this bullshit before. Now they have lost power, clout, and finances thanks to 2A woke purtitans.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 9:25:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They didn't spend money because no one is giving money to them anymore. Right or wrong wee are screwed.

Lets put it like this, you get in a altercation and the other guys ends up dead. You smartly get the best defense attorney out there, then three days before the trial you see your first bill, and are like WTF, I am defending myself, I didn't do anything wrong. Just defensing my rights. Fast forward two weeks and your sitting in jail for 20 to life.

Who is wrong, the slick willy defense attorney who of course is going to over charge you and waste gobs of money while looking like a eurotrash scum bag? or you for bucking the system?

The NRA was able to stop a lot of this bullshit before. Now they have lost power, clout, and finances thanks to 2A woke purtitans.
View Quote
The NRA hasn't stopped shit. Let me guess - you think it's ok bumpstocks are banned?

The NRA is and has been worthless as fuck.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 9:39:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 9:49:01 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Understand just how weak Gov Northam really is.  Bang on his character, there are lots of liberals doing it even right now for stuff like sweetheart deals with Dominion Energy/DuPont, vape...etc  Get them back on track with his total  racist, newborn snuffing, freedom squashing lying character.  A strong showing and documentation Lobby Day will demonstrate that radicals don't even want to talk about solutions....it's straight up UnAmerican! I'm sure we will have choice video of their craziness and our professionalism.  We need this going forward with what happens next.
View Quote
I want to believe but Democrats are far better about rallying together than we are. Coonman and Rape em all have already been forgiven.
Link Posted: 11/7/2019 10:47:38 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I want to believe but Democrats are far better about rallying together than we are. Coonman and Rape em all have already been forgiven.
View Quote
They are much better with mindless group think.  However, I read a letter today "Dear Dishonorable Governor Northam" and they bitched about the mountain pipeline.  Trust me, the enviro folks hate him and reminders of his character will be very helpful into shaming those that forget his disgraces.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 12:51:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Don’t be surprised if the law is already passed and signed before lobby day.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 1:46:31 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 8:25:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

View Quote
Then they are all idiots.

There will be no grandfathering.

That's like a chicken voting to expand the slaughterhouse and then wondering what happened when it is his turn at the chopping block.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 8:28:04 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote
LOL.

The NRA never did shit down in Richmond, and in some cases (the Restaurant ban) they actually worked AGAINST VCDL and VA gun owners.

They lost money? Boo hoo.

Maybe they should have thought about that before it became clear how corrupt LaPierre and Company were.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 9:49:07 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit,  They lost power due to systematic corruption.  Now, I hope their guns get confiscated first if confiscation happens.  They didn't do a damn thing here in VA and it's their fucking backyard.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

View Quote
So there are gun owners that care about abortion more than guns? Abortion wasn't even an issue in this election, with the exception of Kathy Tran and Ralph Northam talking about infanticide. If they believe that's OK they're fucked in the head regardless.

Republicans might be personally pro-life but to my knowledge there were no campaigns based on it. People dumb enough to not only believe in a right that doesn't exist but also fight for it at the expense of their own basic human rights are not only low information, they're dangerously stupid.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 11:01:23 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The NRA is what it has been for the past 100 years. That being a "Beltway Insider" (well, actually ~3 miles outside the Beltway but a D.C. Insider none the less). They were good at that. In fact, they got so good at lobbying on Capital Hill, the Leftists gave up trying to beat them in that forum. So, the Leftists turned to State level politics and where that didn't work they began to foster-care city and county level dictators for higher office. The NRA has tried but they are just not equipped to influence local politics or politicians.

Unfortunately, the NRA is just NOT the proper tool for that job. It is like deploying a battleship on a duck pond.

If we have any chance of beating back the Leftists, we need to learn to play on their court. Organizations like VCDL are best equipped to take on that challenge (I am also looking at you Florida Carry, Inc.) but they lack TWO major components; MONEY and MEMBERS.
VCDL grew by 25% in the last year to now more than 6,000 members! However, that is in a State with OVER 2,000,000 gun owners That just ain't going to cut it. Organizations like VCDL also need money. Money for lawyers (legal services like healthcare is NEVER "free") money for buses to coax members to rally, money for campaigns (Blumberg funneled over $600,000 to one candidate in Virginia this election). If just half of Virginia's gun owners donated the cost of ONE BOX of 9mm FMJ (say $10) that would be over $10,000,000 VCDL could be using to stop the Leftists in Virginia.

It's not that the NRA doesn't work. It's that the NRA is no longer the right tool for the job.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 11:10:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

The NRA is what it has been for the past 100 years. That being a "Beltway Insider" (well, actually ~3 miles outside the Beltway but a D.C. Insider none the less). They were good at that. In fact, they got so good at lobbying on Capital Hill, the Leftists gave up trying to beat them in that forum. So, the Leftists turned to State level politics and where that didn't work they began to foster-care city and county level dictators for higher office. The NRA has tried but they are just not equipped to influence local politics or politicians.

Unfortunately, the NRA is just NOT the proper tool for that job. It is like deploying a battleship on a duck pond.

If we have any chance of beating back the Leftists, we need to learn to play on their court. Organizations like VCDL are best equipped to take on that challenge (I am also looking at you Florida Carry, Inc.) but they lack TWO major components; MONEY and MEMBERS.
VCDL grew by 25% in the last year to now more than 6,000 members! However, that is in a State with OVER 2,000,000 gun owners That just ain't going to cut it. Organizations like VCDL also need money. Money for lawyers (legal services like healthcare is NEVER "free") money for buses to coax members to rally, money for campaigns (Blumberg funneled over $600,000 to one candidate in Virginia this election). If just half of Virginia's gun owners donated the cost of ONE BOX of 9mm FMJ (say $10) that would be over $10,000,000 VCDL could be using to stop the Leftists in Virginia.

It's not that the NRA doesn't work. It's that the NRA is no longer the right tool for the job.
View Quote
+1 Well said.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 12:26:05 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote
The point is for Wayne and company to house, clothe, and feed their mistresses. Wayne needs his fancy suits and private jet.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 1:36:29 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

That's like a chicken voting to expand the slaughterhouse and then wondering what happened when it is his turn at the chopping block.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That’s just it, they are idiots. They are letting their TDS do the voting and just mindlessly voting D to “teach Trump a lesson.”

There was some twat quoted in the Washington comPost the day after the election stating that she usually votes R but voted a straight D ticket because she wanted to “send a message to Washington.” I’m not sure she knew what she was actually voting on, instead just mindlessly following the mob. Tough to reason with these morons (but I guess we have to try).
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 5:01:24 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
I spoke to a coworker who is apathetic and has a larger collection than mine about the election and he thinks confiscation and bans won't happen. Unfucking believable. I'm willing to bet almost half the gun owners in VA voted Democrat or stayed home last Tuesday.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 7:06:50 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I spoke to a coworker who is apathetic and has a larger collection than mine about the election and he thinks confiscation and bans won't happen. Unfucking believable. I'm willing to bet almost half the gun owners in VA voted Democrat or stayed home last Tuesday.
View Quote
And you'd be right.
Link Posted: 11/8/2019 7:19:50 PM EDT
[#33]
I did my part on Tuesday and have been so pissed the last few days that I haven’t slept much.

I just cannot believe how F’d Va is.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 9:31:15 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
I just donated a few bucks to VCDL...…...now is the time for Virginians to open up their fucking pocket books for god's sake.  (Christ it is FAR PAST the time they should have done this.)

Only 6,000 members and 2 MILLION gun owners...…...that is DISGUSTING.

I could go on but I would be perma banned if I do.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 5:04:56 PM EDT
[#35]
I don't think Virginia could afford to confiscate guns - would end up in hundreds of millions.

Virginia Constitution

Section 11. Due process of law; obligation of contracts; taking or damaging of private property; prohibited discrimination; jury trial in civil cases.
That no person shall be deprived of his life, liberty, or property without due process of law; that the General Assembly shall not pass any law impairing the obligation of contracts; and that the right to be free from any governmental discrimination upon the basis of religious conviction, race, color, sex, or national origin shall not be abridged, except that the mere separation of the sexes shall not be considered discrimination.
That in controversies respecting property, and in suits between man and man, trial by jury is preferable to any other, and ought to be held sacred. The General Assembly may limit the number of jurors for civil cases in courts of record to not less than five.
That the General Assembly shall pass no law whereby private property, the right to which is fundamental, shall be damaged or taken except for public use. No private property shall be damaged or taken for public use without just compensation to the owner thereof. No more private property may be taken than necessary to achieve the stated public use. Just compensation shall be no less than the value of the property taken, lost profits and lost access, and damages to the residue caused by the taking. The terms "lost profits" and "lost access" are to be defined by the General Assembly. A public service company, public service corporation, or railroad exercises the power of eminent domain for public use when such exercise is for the authorized provision of utility, common carrier, or railroad services. In all other cases, a taking or damaging of private property is not for public use if the primary use is for private gain, private benefit, private enterprise, increasing jobs, increasing tax revenue, or economic development, except for the elimination of a public nuisance existing on the property. The condemnor bears the burden of proving that the use is public, without a presumption that it is.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 5:55:12 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
I don't think Virginia could afford to confiscate guns - would end up in hundreds of millions.

Virginia Constitution

Section 11. Due process of law; obligation of contracts; taking or damaging of private property; prohibited discrimination; jury trial in civil cases.
That no person shall be deprived of his life, liberty, or property without due process of law; that the General Assembly shall not pass any law impairing the obligation of contracts; and that the right to be free from any governmental discrimination upon the basis of religious conviction, race, color, sex, or national origin shall not be abridged, except that the mere separation of the sexes shall not be considered discrimination.
That in controversies respecting property, and in suits between man and man, trial by jury is preferable to any other, and ought to be held sacred. The General Assembly may limit the number of jurors for civil cases in courts of record to not less than five.
That the General Assembly shall pass no law whereby private property, the right to which is fundamental, shall be damaged or taken except for public use. No private property shall be damaged or taken for public use without just compensation to the owner thereof. No more private property may be taken than necessary to achieve the stated public use. Just compensation shall be no less than the value of the property taken, lost profits and lost access, and damages to the residue caused by the taking. The terms "lost profits" and "lost access" are to be defined by the General Assembly. A public service company, public service corporation, or railroad exercises the power of eminent domain for public use when such exercise is for the authorized provision of utility, common carrier, or railroad services. In all other cases, a taking or damaging of private property is not for public use if the primary use is for private gain, private benefit, private enterprise, increasing jobs, increasing tax revenue, or economic development, except for the elimination of a public nuisance existing on the property. The condemnor bears the burden of proving that the use is public, without a presumption that it is.
View Quote
And yet, they will still make it a felony to possess. Sell / store them out of state or be a felon.

They give zero fucks about that document.
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 6:01:06 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I just donated a few bucks to VCDL...…...now is the time for Virginians to open up their fucking pocket books for god's sake.  (Christ it is FAR PAST the time they should have done this.)

View Quote
@RDak thank you brother!
Link Posted: 11/9/2019 6:07:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
And like 300 of us show up for lobby day , if that.

What good will it do this year? I probably won't go. Will be the first time. Why? Because I am liable to get really, really fucking nasty with someone.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 6:30:33 PM EDT
[#39]
i'd like to see a full court press information campaign leading up to lobby day/Jan session.  Radio ads, TV ads like we saw for all the commies running for election.

No idea how much that stuff costs though.  Probably tens of thousands a pop?  No idea

if we could, something explaining what is coming.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 6:37:09 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

And like 300 of us show up for lobby day , if that.

What good will it do this year? I probably won't go. Will be the first time. Why? Because I am liable to get really, really fucking nasty with someone.
View Quote
800 some people showed up on a work Tuesday, 09 Jul 2019 to represent and attempt to discuss Northam's special session. I'm sure the Dems are going try shutting us down even more than last time.  Video documentation might really help show how extreme the Leftist are.  Being cool, calm and collected and looking to talk with the other side in a professional manner will win hearts and minds of less extreme people.  If you can't control yourself then you shouldn't come, but what does that say about you as a gun owner?
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 7:03:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

800 some people showed up on a work Tuesday, 09 Jul 2019 to represent and attempt to discuss Northam's special session. I'm sure the Dems are going try shutting us down even more than last time.  Video documentation might really help show how extreme the Leftist are.  Being cool, calm and collected and looking to talk with the other side in a professional manner will win hearts and minds of less extreme people.  If you can't control yourself then you shouldn't come, but what does that say about you as a gun owner?
View Quote
It says that for 20 years I've been under attack. And I am tired of asking politely to be left alone in peace to practice my rights when I have never done a single, solitary thing to cross the law other than traffic.

It says that after 20 years of incessant fucking attack, and being finally backed into a corner, threatened with being made a felon, after jumping through NFA hoops, CHP hoops, 4473 hoops, 922r hoops, pistol purchase separate permit hoops, waiting period hoops, grandfathering during the first AWB hoops, 20 YEARS of fucking hoop jumping... It says I'm fucking sick of asking to be left alone nicely, and about to start telling.

What is it they teach LEO's?

Ask
Tell
Make

Something like that, maybe?
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 7:07:44 PM EDT
[#42]
How much does it cost to charter buses to shuttle people from all over Virginia? Driving to and finding parking in Richmond is a big reason we don’t get more Lobby Day participation.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
How much does it cost to charter buses to shuttle people from all over Virginia? Driving to and finding parking in Richmond is a big reason we don’t get more Lobby Day participation.
View Quote
No.

Getting people who are independent, and MYOB self-sufficient types (conservatives, gun owners, etc) to organize and lobby is the reason.

The left, they are, by nature, protesters, organizers, community knitters, social. The lobby. They rally. They organize. Its what they do.

Conservatives are the exact opposite.

I've been to all but 2 lobby days since I moved here. Parking isn't the issue. Conservative minded independent people don't want to ride a bus 4 hours or more. I know I wouldn't.

Then again, this is my opinion.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 8:31:09 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote
Apathy, lack of knowledge, a misplaced trust in muh constitution, and general laziness are the big reasons we don’t get more people for lobby day.  Parking is not the issue.
Link Posted: 11/10/2019 9:43:47 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Apathy, lack of knowledge, a misplaced trust in muh constitution, and general laziness are the big reasons we don’t get more people for lobby day.  Parking is not the issue.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
That is deifinitely true, but I gotta tell ya, I'm 2.5 hours from Richmond, and being able to catch a bus there and relax to and from, plus not worry about parking really makes things easier. I'm going to look into sponsoring a bus from my area, but from what I've heard, I think the cost is $1000+! That means the sponsor taking a financial bath if they can't get enough participants!
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
View Quote
VCDL spends money EVERY year on buses from all over VA.

The only reason people don't go is either apathy or ignorance.

And here we are.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 11:48:59 AM EDT
[#47]
From VCDL's gunshow coordinator on FB, this is what we are dealing with:

Link Posted: 11/11/2019 7:14:23 PM EDT
[#48]
This year VCDL should NOT have Lobby Day. In its place we should have VCDL Richmond Rally or Will Not Comply Rally on the steps of the capital.It's obvious they don't want to talk anymore. Let's take it to the streets.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#49]
My county is the first second amendment sanctuary in the state.
https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/11/11/campbell-county-virginia-declares-second-amendment-sanctuary/

Campbell County, Virginia, in the south-central part of the state, is the first county to declare itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary since the election, though I suspect it won’t be the last.

Brookneal District Supervisor Charlie Watts proposed a resolution to acknowledge the Campbell County Board of Supervisor’s “deep commitment” to maintaining the rights of Campbell County citizens to keep and bear arms.

In the resolution, he declared Campbell County a “Second Amendment sanctuary,” and emphasized opposition to any infringement of Second Amendment rights.

“It’s my opinion that we adopt this and make it known where we stand as a board,” Watts said.

The resolution was approved unanimously.

Governor Ralph Northam better get used to votes like this in the more rural parts of the state, because many rural Virginians are going to #Resist the Democrats’ agenda just like Democrats have resisted the Trump administration.

It hasn’t even been a week since anti-gun politicians seized control of the statehouse in Virginia, and already we’re seeing pushback to the gun control agenda that will be front and center when lawmakers convene for the 2020 session in early January.

However, it’s not just gun control that has many rural Virginians figuratively up in arms.
Link Posted: 11/11/2019 8:58:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
My county is the first second amendment sanctuary in the state.
https://bearingarms.com/cam-e/2019/11/11/campbell-county-virginia-declares-second-amendment-sanctuary/

Campbell County, Virginia, in the south-central part of the state, is the first county to declare itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary since the election, though I suspect it won't be the last.

Brookneal District Supervisor Charlie Watts proposed a resolution to acknowledge the Campbell County Board of Supervisor's "deep commitment" to maintaining the rights of Campbell County citizens to keep and bear arms.

In the resolution, he declared Campbell County a "Second Amendment sanctuary," and emphasized opposition to any infringement of Second Amendment rights.

"It's my opinion that we adopt this and make it known where we stand as a board," Watts said.

The resolution was approved unanimously.

Governor Ralph Northam better get used to votes like this in the more rural parts of the state, because many rural Virginians are going to #Resist the Democrats' agenda just like Democrats have resisted the Trump administration.

It hasn't even been a week since anti-gun politicians seized control of the statehouse in Virginia, and already we're seeing pushback to the gun control agenda that will be front and center when lawmakers convene for the 2020 session in early January.

However, it's not just gun control that has many rural Virginians figuratively up in arms.
View Quote
Sweet. Been a Libertyburg resident my whole life till 2016 when we moved to campbell.

A coworker said that democrats run as independents in Campbell so that worried me.

Also the VCDL endorsed sheriff candidate lost and I wasnt sure on Clarks positions.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top