Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/16/2024 1:05:29 PM EDT
I’m looking to get my son in a hunter safety class. I see that there’s an online version, which is awesome, but there’s still an in person element.. The fish and game website seems to be lacking information as to when, where, and how this is done. Thanks for your help.
Link Posted: 6/17/2024 7:00:19 AM EDT
[#1]
NH has two options.  The all FTF option and the hybrid online + field day.

Here are the field days.  https://nh-events-web.s3licensing.com/Event/viewAllEvents?EventTypeID=166&ClassActivity=22

Supposedly they fill up fast, so I would get scheduled quickly.

*Not that I'm advocating this for a new hunter, but you can also take another state's all online course and use it for a license in NH.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 3:39:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the help. Either they just updated the website or something changed. Your link brought me to plenty of options. When I last looked, there was virtually none.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 4:45:25 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll be honest that it wasn't the easiest to find.

I kept landing on the online training page.

Have fun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top