Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/11/2024 2:04:18 PM EDT
V https://www.wisn.com/article/hunter-biden-verdict-federal-firearms-trial/61071542?_5VXWVLvz8ZdSWdfTC_5SDdayjrCVTY_aem_ARYWfbz8-UumVjV3yXtTTV2JhHImKeVpBqSdDDx9VhQmYqqwO58W39t1k83zMireX-VyxvilZcg1pEaSXEaiG1kl
Link Posted: 6/11/2024 5:42:12 PM EDT
[#1]
The loser will get probation and daddy will pardon him.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 9:57:53 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Shooterer] [#2]
I am sick of all the hype, but I do find it interesting. I think:

Rep's pushed to show Dem's that you don't need new laws, just enforce the existing. (and to F with the Biden name)
He will get no jail time only a fine and probation and daddy will not step in.
I think he should get some time in the pen because this could someday become Case Law and used when straw purchase are made

I may be biased against him because I am a S&W man, not a Colt guy.

Edit:
Before I get flamed. Yes, I like Colts I have a few 1911 and SAA. Just not fighting revolvers.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:45:33 AM EDT
[#3]
I think there is already a pardon written for him.  It will probably be submitted just before diaper Joe tips over or his last few minutes in office - whichever comes first.  They had to get it written now while Joey can still sign his name, unless that time has already passed.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 1:38:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kapusta:
I think there is already a pardon written for him.  It will probably be submitted just before diaper Joe tips over or his last few minutes in office - whichever comes first.  They had to get it written now while Joey can still sign his name, unless that time has already passed.
View Quote

I think he's just capable now of "making his mark" on shit. They might have a rubber stamp of his signature, if they were smart.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 1:54:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Barry probably has his signature down pat by now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top