Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/8/2024 5:20:59 PM EDT
https://x.com/IdahoTribune/status/1810362594252959822

It seems Jay doesn't want to live in the liberal 'Utopia' he created.   lolololololol

Don't let him in ID!
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 8:28:36 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 8:51:25 PM EDT
[#2]
There's no doubt he's coming here to ruin this place just like he ruined my home in Washington.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, he's going to be about 30 minutes from my home here. I thought we were all a bunch of racists out here, why on earth would he want to live here?

I don't think he's going to get the welcome he expects.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 11:27:43 PM EDT
[#4]
He'll love the yearly trump regatta on the lake.
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 11:28:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I thought he lived on Braindead (Bainbridge) Island?
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 2:33:25 AM EDT
[#6]
ID is turning purple and will be blue before you know it. Like I’ve said in the past, no state is safe from the liberal communists.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 10:34:37 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Cops66:
ID is turning purple and will be blue before you know it. Like I’ve said in the past, no state is safe from the liberal communists.
View Quote

Huh? How do you figure?

2006 Idaho governor election was 52.7% GOP, 44.1% DNC.
2010 Idaho governor election was 59.11% GOP, 32.85% DNC (Tea Party Revolution year).
2014 Idaho governor election was 53.52% GOP, 38.55% DNC.
2018 Idaho governor election was 59.76% GOP, 38.19% DNC.
2022 Idaho governor election was 60.52% GOP, 20.28% DNC and 17.19% Ammon Bundy.

Had Ammon Bundy not run, do you think 100% of his 101,835 voters would have voted for the DNC candidate?

I interpret this as Idaho having been reddish purple trending deep, solid red.

Who has been moving to Idaho since the 2022 elections? Certainly the majority of those aren’t blue voters.

In any case, if Inslee’s becoming an Idaho resident are true, then Idahoans should protest at his residence 24/7/365.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 12:01:06 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Procyon:

Huh? How do you figure?

2010 Idaho governor election was 59.11% GOP, 32.85% DNC (Tea Party Revolution year).

Had Ammon Bundy not run, do you think 100% of his 101,835 voters would have voted for the DNC candidate?

Who has been moving to Idaho since the 2022 elections? Certainly the majority of those aren’t blue voters.

In any case, if Inslee’s becoming an Idaho resident are true, then Idahoans should protest at his residence 24/7/365.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Huh? How do you figure?

Should we cross post in the ID forum and see if some of the good ol boys from Bonners Ferry would pay a visit? ID LEOs would probably take a hands off approach like Inslee did with CHAZ/CHOP.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 1:17:07 PM EDT
[#9]

Huh? How do you figure?

View Quote

How do I figure?

Every big city in ID is turning democrat. With all the Californian’s moving to ID, the normal person can’t even touch property there now as it’s so expensive. It’s only going to get worse, just like WA was once a great place to live.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 8:49:23 PM EDT
[#10]

How do I figure?

Every big city in ID is turning democrat. With all the Californian’s moving to ID, the normal person can’t even touch property there now as it’s so expensive. It’s only going to get worse, just like WA was once a great place to live.
View All Quotes

Huh? How do you figure?

How do I figure?

Are those red Californians (those do exist) or blue Californians moving there?

I know what the data tells me. What does it tell you?
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 10:02:08 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By cycletool:

Should we cross post in the ID forum and see if some of the good ol boys from Bonners Ferry would pay a visit? ID LEOs would probably take a hands off approach like Inslee did with CHAZ/CHOP.
View Quote

I'll see if they have been warned yet.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 11:37:00 PM EDT
[#12]
Thread title is misleading

Thought there was finally evidence of a pedo ring
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 12:53:50 AM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By scottr:
Thread title is misleading

Thought there was finally evidence of a pedo ring
View Quote

Ok, I missed a comma, but...............there may be your accusations also
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 1:24:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: migradog] [#14]
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 1:44:48 AM EDT
[#15]
Originally Posted By migradog:

Have had 4 families from CA move into my area in the last few years.
All have been red and some more conservation than the locals.

Every recent poll has ID getting redder.

Yeah, the libs are vocal, but the votes tell the tale.
View Quote

Either way.......Do not let Jay in!
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 11:14:39 AM EDT
[#16]
Bernie Commie Sanders was sniffing around Sandpoint a few years ago.
Was seen at a local realtor's office.
Did he buy another property there?
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 12:45:18 AM EDT
[#17]

All have been red and some more conservative than the locals.

View All Quotes

Huh? How do you figure?

How do I figure?

Are those red Californians (those do exist) or blue Californians moving there?

I know what the data tells me. What does it tell you?

And what are their kids like?  That's what matters.
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 10:16:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#18]
View Quote

He shat all over WA state. Shigibbon had to find a new box.
Link Posted: 7/11/2024 10:25:39 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#19]

View Quote

If the trend continues, the pattern can't hold forever. Dense population centers aren't progressice shitholes by random chance.
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 2:27:15 AM EDT
[#20]

View Quote

Bonners Ferry is quite a drive from Hayden Lake, it's right up the road from Spirit Lake on the way to Couer D Alene, if I spelled it wrong oh well, I can never get it right.

He's going to be living about 30 minutes from my house, and I'll be driving by every time I go to town just to honk and flip him off. He's not going to get a warm welcome here. I'm telling anyone that will listen that he's moving here, and every single one is pissed off about it.
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 2:28:50 AM EDT
[#21]

How do I figure?

View Quote

Do you live here? I do, and it's not turning red, in fact it's getting more conservative.

I lived in Washington for 40 years and moved because of that asshole and everyone that voted for him, and miss home every day, heck I'd move back tomorrow if things changed.
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 10:17:33 AM EDT
[#22]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

If the trend continues, the pattern can't hold forever. Dense population centers aren't progressice shitholes by random chance.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

That's why those critters want to increase the density of all towns around Seattle and make sure they all fester with those liberals' infection.

Them like that locust sitting in the governor's chair, they move on to infect other places with their disease.

Link Posted: 7/12/2024 1:04:13 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By zukguy:

Do you live here? I do, and it's not turning red, in fact it's getting more conservative.

I lived in Washington for 40 years and moved because of that asshole and everyone that voted for him, and miss home every day, heck I'd move back tomorrow if things changed.
View Quote

No, I don’t live there, but know lots that do and they say the cities are turning very democratic. It’s just a matter of time.
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 5:49:21 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WorkDroid] [#24]
Figures

The libetal agenda is to transplant liberal voters and political heavyweights into red states.

They've proven over and over again they play the long game. They've even had big money backers funding programs to move liberals into red states.

You guys in idaho better be on your toes. Liberal politics ALWAYS follows population increases. Particulary in the city centers.
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 10:25:27 PM EDT
[#25]

Bonners Ferry is quite a drive from Hayden Lake, it's right up the road from Spirit Lake on the way to Couer D Alene, if I spelled it wrong oh well, I can never get it right.

He's going to be living about 30 minutes from my house, and I'll be driving by every time I go to town just to honk and flip him off. He's not going to get a warm welcome here. I'm telling anyone that will listen that he's moving here, and every single one is pissed off about it.
View All Quotes

Do the boys in Bonners Ferry live in the area? No.

Do they hate Progressivism with a zeal that ANTIFA hates conservatism? Yes.
Link Posted: 7/14/2024 3:11:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#26]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Figures

The libetal agenda is to transplant liberal voters and political heavyweights into red states.

They've proven over and over again they play the long game. They've even had big money backers funding programs to move liberals into red states.

You guys in idaho better be on your toes. Liberal politics ALWAYS follows population increases. Particulary in the city centers.
View Quote

There doesn't even have to be a plan, though politically, there is obviously planning afoot. Rot in the shadow of D control is an inevitability, & naturally, it happens faster in urban settings. The gated, isolated "community" residents flee the ship they sunk in search of a fresh & unfettered ride, but being the political junkies they are, they'll burn the new digs down just like the old. Zero insight. I hope IDoans give them the welcome they deserve. WAtonians coulda/shoulda/woulda, but didn't, so now its down to scratch back or bow down, & I'm not amenable to subjugation.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 1:14:20 PM EDT
[#27]

View All Quotes

If you don’t mind, please give him a few honks and a finger on my behalf. If I was a resident in Idaho that lived near that communist, I’d definitely make it a point to let him know he is not welcome.
He allowed WA to become a commie shithole state, and will probably do everything he can to convince ID to follow suit.
Link Posted: 8/5/2024 2:28:32 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By BlackTaco:
He allowed WA to become a commie shithole state, and will probably do everything he can to convince ID to follow suit.
View Quote

Probably why he's going there..
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 7:40:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 161Infantry] [#29]
Hes going to need private security for the rest of his days, I imagine.
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 3:26:25 AM EDT
[#30]
Originally Posted By 161Infantry:
Hes going to need private security for the rest of his days, I imagine.
View Quote
Hopefully idahoians let him know he's unwelcome all the days he's there
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 3:36:12 AM EDT
[#31]
Originally Posted By WorkDroid:
View Quote

Hayden lake is small, most of the houses are on the west shore..we've rented a lake house by the golf course several times. It's not lake Pend Oreille. Shouldn't be hard to figure out. And CDA isn't huge, Costco, Safeway, Super 1..
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 12:33:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Master_Blaster] [#32]
Originally Posted By WorkDroid:
View Quote

Hit him up with every code infraction, civil & criminal violation possible that he commits. He likes an all powerful Big State, so serve him up to it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top