Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/28/2024 5:42:09 PM EDT
Just past Moses Lake on my way from the wetside to CDA and have seen probably a dozen people pulled over between Eastonand Moses Lake. Only a couple of them were WSP, too. The rest were Sheriffs and local PD.

I honestly do not remember ever seeing this much enforcement over here.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 2:18:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Boomer:
Just past Moses Lake on my way from the wetside to CDA and have seen probably a dozen people pulled over between Eastonand Moses Lake. Only a couple of them were WSP, too. The rest were Sheriffs and local PD.

View Quote

End of the month..395 north from mead to colville I saw 15 sheriff's hitting people left an right yesterday.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 9:36:15 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 161Infantry:

End of the month..395 north from mead to colville I saw 15 sheriff's hitting people left an right yesterday.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Damn, that’s crazy.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:31:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Cops66] [#3]

View Quote

Has nothing to do with “end of the month”. There has either been a lot of collisions or complaints of speeding reckless vehicle’s, so they are taking enforcement action.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 11:38:35 AM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By Cops66:

Has nothing to do with “end of the month”. There has either been a lot of collisions or complaints of speeding reckless vehicle’s, so they are taking enforcement action.
View Quote

ever since the pursuit law changes a few years back I've seen more drivers speeding to crazy levels than I ever have in my life. not only that but most highways have become 15-20mph over zones.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 12:02:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By mancat:
ever since the pursuit law changes a few years back I've seen more drivers speeding to crazy levels than I ever have in my life. not only that but most highways have become 15-20mph over zones.
View Quote

Must be an eastern thing. I'd be happy if people in this state could at least manage to not drive 10-20mph under the posted signage. I swear to God this state seems to have the slowest fucking drivers of anywhere I've ever been, which I guess makes sense given their voting patterns and the slow cognitive speed that implies.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 1:40:15 PM EDT
[#6]
Looks like they are still at it today.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 5:04:25 PM EDT
[#7]
It’s Hoopfest weekend, a time when punks and gang banger wannabe’s flock to Spokane to play sports ball in the streets of downtown.  Perfect time for the fuzz to come out in force and crack down.
Link Posted: 6/30/2024 5:19:14 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By thisismyusername:

Must be an eastern thing. I'd be happy if people in this state could at least manage to not drive 10-20mph under the posted signage. I swear to God this state seems to have the slowest fucking drivers of anywhere I've ever been, which I guess makes sense given their voting patterns and the slow cognitive speed that implies.
View Quote

I'd be happy if they wouldn't drive in the left lane.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 5:44:22 PM EDT
[#9]

Damn, that’s crazy.
View All Quotes

Damn, that’s crazy.

No kidding, especially since at least one WSP in Ellensburg has said, “please keep it under 80”.  😵‍💫

Link Posted: 7/1/2024 5:50:01 PM EDT
[#10]

View All Quotes
Originally Posted By mancat:

Where are you driving? On the Eastside(not eastern Wa) traffic is usually about 5-10 over almost at all non traffic time.

San Antonio, TX, on the other Hand, is legit under the speed limit…EVERY SINGLE PERSON is driving under the limit. I’m passing almost everyone in a 20yr old sprinter van barely doing the speed limit. 😵‍💫. There is only an occasional ricer car that zooms around.

Even on the freeway, I’m doing 55 ( didn’t wanna force/stress the old van) and while in the right lane, NO ONE was passing me, in a 65mph zone.🙄
Link Posted: 7/8/2024 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By gunnut003:

Where are you driving? On the Eastside(not eastern Wa) traffic is usually about 5-10 over almost at all non traffic time.

San Antonio, TX, on the other Hand, is legit under the speed limit EVERY SINGLE PERSON is driving under the limit. I'm passing almost everyone in a 20yr old sprinter van barely doing the speed limit. . There is only an occasional ricer car that zooms around.

Even on the freeway, I'm doing 55 ( didn't wanna force/stress the old van) and while in the right lane, NO ONE was passing me, in a 65mph zone.
View Quote

Locales have odd driving behavior.

Driving through touristy Alberta, the speed limit was 65kph. People drive between 70mph and 40mph. Dangerously hilarious.

In UT, most people drive 65-75mph on the freeway, the fast lane is 80+.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top