Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/29/2024 1:41:53 PM EDT
An internal poll conducted last week for one of the three Democrats hoping to deny U.S. Rep. Lauren Boebert another term in Congress shows potential challenger Ike McCorkle leading the Republican by double digits in Colorado's 4th Congressional District. However, a whopping one-third of the voters surveyed said they were undecided.

McCorkle, a Marine veteran making his third run for the seat, led Boebert 41% to 27%, with 33% undecided in a hypothetical general election contest, a survey of likely general election voters released Tuesday by McCorkle's campaign found.

The same poll showed former President Donald Trump 10 points ahead of President Joe Biden in the district, which covers Douglas County, Loveland and the Eastern Plains and is the state's most reliably Republican congressional seat.

According to results reviewed by Colorado Politics, Trump had 45% to Biden's 35%, with independent candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. polling at 6% and 14% of votes undecided. Trump won the district's electorate by an 18.5 percentage point margin in 2020.

Boebert, a two-term lawmaker representing the Western Slope-based 3rd Congressional District, moved into the 4th CD at the beginning of the year. She is facing five other Republicans in Colorado's June 25 primary for a full term in the seat vacated by Republican Ken Buck when he resigned from Congress in March.

View Quote
moar
Link Posted: 7/12/2024 10:05:36 PM EDT
[#1]
I met McCorkle at the Lamar coffee meeting and he's creeps me RIGHT tf out.

He has 'but he was so quiet, no one could have guessed he was touching kids' written all over him.

Plus he got rolled up on a DV beef, but I guess all the blue hairs will still vote for him.🙄
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top