Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/19/2024 7:48:53 PM EDT
I will probably have to buy my first home in the next 12-24 months since I refuse to rent again. A lot has been said about the economy but it doesn't seem to be having much of an impact on listing prices. I think even Oklahoma's market has become too globalized to see another 08-10 crash to correct things. There's also the issue of priced out buyers jumping back in en mass the minute the rate goes below 5% again. On one of these previous threads a local arfcomer said he was a real estate agent. I like any opinions had on here for Purcell and Garvin County. I'd like to go further out but don't want to too far from adequate medical infrastructure since I go through VA. I'd like something with 5-10 acres to shoot on but I'm probably priced out of that
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:18:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Lots of posted acreage "for sale" for miles around purcell, real trick is finding decent land thats affordable
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 6:05:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By DrSutton:
I will probably have to buy my first home in the next 12-24 months since I refuse to rent again. A lot has been said about the economy but it doesn't seem to be having much of an impact on listing prices. I think even Oklahoma's market has become too globalized to see another 08-10 crash to correct things. There's also the issue of priced out buyers jumping back in en mass the minute the rate goes below 5% again. On one of these previous threads a local arfcomer said he was a real estate agent. I like any opinions had on here for Purcell and Garvin County. I'd like to go further out but don't want to too far from adequate medical infrastructure since I go through VA. I'd like something with 5-10 acres to shoot on but I'm probably priced out of that
View Quote

There's a VA clinic in Norman so you are well within their service AO in Purcell or even Paul's Valley.
Link Posted: 3/1/2024 11:09:12 AM EDT
[#3]
View Quote

I'm a local Realtor here in the OKC metro if you have any questions shoot me a message.
Link Posted: 3/6/2024 11:39:42 AM EDT
[#4]
View Quote

@DrSutton

There are VA clinics in Lawton, Clinton and Altus in case you want to look at living on this side of the state.
Link Posted: 3/8/2024 11:35:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks I'm aware. I like the dryer climate of western OK but I'm only gonna guy if I have good range access, so now Stillwater and Muskogee are what I'm looking at.
Top Top