Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/12/2024 9:51:44 PM EDT
Hello.

I will be in  Manchester next week for work and I am looking for recommendations on restaurants and brewpubs please.

I already know about the Puritan Backroom from a coworker.

Where else is worth trying?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 9:53:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Backyard Brewery in Manchester. Shared parking lot with the Best Western hotel on S. Willow St.
Link Posted: 8/12/2024 10:26:19 PM EDT
[#2]
The Foundry for a decent restaurant.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:06:36 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:23:29 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ALostKey] [#4]
The goat does 25 cent wings on weds and is usually a pretty good time. If you don’t mind venturing into the ghetto check out el tenampa for some good Mexican.

I’ll probably be at the goat that weds if you want a beer.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:48:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Hannover Street Chop house, my favorite

Ignight Bar and Grill, small place and plates with cocktails

The Foundry, farm to table type place

Long Blue cat and Pipe Dream for brew pubs

-P
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:51:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Hanover Street Chophouse,

If you’re willing to drive another 15 minutes, you could also check out Tomahawk Steakhouse in Merrimack.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 8:56:14 AM EDT
[#7]
The GOAT was also running a $20 special for double boiled lobsters on Tuesdays thru the Summer. No idea when that special ends.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 12:35:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Puritan is owned by the family of our beloved liberal state representative to Congress, Chris Pappas.

Glad to hear Foundry is still open, I went there when they first opened close to 10 years ago now and it was good.

If you like Italian, check out Fratello's.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 1:20:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the suggestions.
Link Posted: 8/14/2024 12:58:14 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By thormx538:
Puritan is owned by the family of our beloved liberal state representative to Congress, Chris Pappas.

Glad to hear Foundry is still open, I went there when they first opened close to 10 years ago now and it was good.

If you like Italian, check out Fratello's.
View Quote

Joe's spaghetti shed is better.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 6:58:02 PM EDT
[#11]
KC's Rib shack. Some of the best ribs I've ever had. Been a while since I've been there, so YMMV
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#12]
If you can make it down to Nashua, Oddfellows Brewing on Main Street is great.   Great beers & the food is decent also.    Lost Cowboy in Nashua is also a hit.
Link Posted: 8/16/2024 9:33:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Originally Posted By LoadedDrum:
Hello.

I will be in  Manchester next week for work and I am looking for recommendations on restaurants and brewpubs please.

I already know about the Puritan Backroom from a coworker.

Where else is worth trying?

Thanks!
View Quote

The Millyard (Stark brewing) is pretty nice, and decent food.
As stated the Backyard. It's next to a motel/hotel, and feels it but the food is good and the beer is good
Tons of brewbubs in Concord (20min drive)
Odd Fellows in Nashua is good.
Milly's Tavern in Nashua used to be the spot before all the new brewpubs showed up. Last time I ate thee, it was good.
Oddball Brewing in Suncook is pretty good as well.
Able Ebenezer in Merrimack is owned by Vets. Beer is excellent (try the "Burn the ships"), they usually have food trucks, and if your lucky, they will have a constitution reading session while your there.

Also, I use an app on my phone called Brewee. It'll show you all the local brewpubs and breweries. As I travel alot, it works out fantastic to find local beer/food.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top