Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/30/2024 5:26:21 PM EDT
Stopped off and talked to Royal Tiger imports for a second, And live free armory about long slide Glock 43 stuff…

Anything else to miss or not? Saw a messianic Jewish place I may show up to ask questions about Essenes and eschatology, space force to ask about why I want to snarf whenever I hear thst name, and maybe a pho place??

I didn’t do my homework, I like to show up to places and see what jumps out (sicarios guns is on menu tomorrow.  Hopefully it don’t suck). What could go wrong!? ?????

Still have t seen any gators, wife saw sea turtles at beach. Kids havin plast.

That is all?

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 5:40:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Buc-ees when you head back.  One in Daytona, one in St Augustine.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:01:07 PM EDT
[#2]
Been to the port/jedi park? That may be worth a day, esp if you plan and get there early for a rocket. We had one this morning early that was probably bad ass, but I was still in bed.

Probably score some fresh seafood at one of the local restaurants or seafood markets along there depending if you are cooking or eating out, or both.

Definitely see the shuttle exhibit if you havent.

Upcoming Rocket Launches
NET August 3, 2024 | SpaceX Falcon 9 CRS NG-21. Aug 03, 2024 Space Launch Complex 40 • Cape Canaveral Space Force Station. ...

Siam Orchid (Thai, Japanese & sushi ) Multiple locations from Cocoa Beach to Melbourne. MB is my local place. Sea of love roll is outta this world, Volcano Chicken is spectacular.

Breakfast in Havana on 1-92 if you want some dynamite cuban breakfast/lunch.

Dunno if you can get a KAK tour/visit (Knights Armament), others may chime in there.

Ill add more if I think of anything.
Link Posted: 7/30/2024 6:23:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HiFlow] [#3]
If you wanna get out on the water and get some lines wet, a party/head boat out of the port will be a semi economical way to get out there to enjoy the ocean.

There are some lagoon boats that are a little touristy if you wanna stay in the river and get a little boat tour.

A co-worker said the phosphorescence is up right now in the river and there are guided night time kayak tours which may be fun for the fam. Bring skeeter spray.

Airboat rides, and some southern swamp food further out at camp holly if you wanna head out that way a bit out west of melbourne.
Link Posted: 7/31/2024 1:25:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Bucceees is over south of Loveland, co now too. I’ve seen one in Waco. That is just nuts. I always look for the gas station with fewest cars and no lines vs longest. Lolz
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 11:29:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Ordered food and savanna right now, check out the port yesterday saw that launch at 1 AM ,it’s a blast! Lit the horizon up like dawn!!
Link Posted: 8/2/2024 1:03:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Bioluminescence

Experience Bioluminescence on Florida's Space Coast

Prefect timing as the new moon is this week.

Red
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 5:21:42 PM EDT
[#7]
If you like airplanes:
https://www.valiantaircommand.com/
Link Posted: 8/29/2024 12:24:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Well. That was a blast ! Need to come back in nicer weather.

So what’s the deal with the surfboard at knights armament? I got the wild notion it was from apocalypse now but that’s prob just my wild imagination?!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top