Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/23/2024 4:53:39 PM EDT
I am planning a move to TN due to fiancé's new job.

Need to stay within 45 mins of Nashville, would love to have 3+ acres and a shop. Need recommendations on places to look and a realtor who can help.

Thank you all in advance!

Link Posted: 5/23/2024 5:30:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Rumor has it @arowneragain may be able to assist you in this arena.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 6:24:49 PM EDT
[#2]
You've got a PM.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 7:49:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Rumor has it @arowneragain may be able to assist you in this arena.
View Quote

thank you!

I am actually out working right now, but will shoot the OP a message here in about an hour.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:07:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

thank you!

I am actually out working right now, but will shoot the OP a message here in about an hour.
View Quote
Didn't know you did that man.   I have a pal that does but would have hit you with an @ also.
Link Posted: 5/23/2024 9:12:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Didn't know you did that man.   I have a pal that does but would have hit you with an @ also.
View Quote

Oh man that's perfectly fine!

(I don't, anymore, actually........I just married the world's best buyer's agent )
Link Posted: 5/24/2024 8:07:50 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Oh man that's perfectly fine!

(I don't, anymore, actually........I just married the world's best buyer's agent )
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top