Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/2/2024 1:31:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Jrad33]
I had a stamp get denied a few months ago and have never had one denied before. The ATF sent me a letter with the issue and it was an old case I had in 1994 that doesn't show any adjudication as it was handled in a different state as a misdemeanor. Does anyone have a recommended attorney that is up to speed on this kind of issue with NFA items? I am thinking that just an attorney that works on expungement would suffice but wanted to ask a few locals here first.

I have multiple stamps, concealed carry permit and have purchased guns before with no issue.

Thanks guys!

Feel free to DM me if you want.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 11:26:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I would contact silencer shop and see who they recommend in your area. Might also help to list where your at.
Link Posted: 5/3/2024 12:07:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah that's a good idea. I'm close to OKC metro.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top