Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/29/2024 9:07:47 PM EDT
I can’t wait to read the headlines after this shit show starts.

Old School BBQ

Link Posted: 8/30/2024 8:35:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/30/2024 10:16:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Woodsman20] [#2]
Says Kid friendly,  I was just thinking the other day Master P music would be so good for children.

Riverfront Park Downtown Nashville is the location for the 9th Annual Old School BBQ Festival in Music City. This Festival promises to be another fun event in the wonderful setting on the Cumberland River. The Old School BBQ Festival is an inviting event that highlights the aroma of traditional bbq & soul food cooking in the air while bringing together families and friends in an outdoor social setting for a day of reunion, information and live national award winning entertainment. The purpose of the festival is to create platforms from which the general public can come and retrieve life changing knowledge as it relates to Health & Wellness, Technology, Family Intervention, Financial Literacy, Professional Career Building and Workforce development. The Old School BBQ festival provides complimentary vending space to those professionals who have an interest in providing complimentary service and or information in any of the above mention categories.
Link Posted: 8/30/2024 11:14:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Woodsman20:
Says Kid friendly,  I was just thinking the other day Master P music would be so good for children.

Riverfront Park Downtown Nashville is the location for the 9th Annual Old School BBQ Festival in Music City. This Festival promises to be another fun event in the wonderful setting on the Cumberland River. The Old School BBQ Festival is an inviting event that highlights the aroma of traditional bbq & soul food cooking in the air while bringing together families and friends in an outdoor social setting for a day of reunion, information and live national award winning entertainment. The purpose of the festival is to create platforms from which the general public can come and retrieve life changing knowledge as it relates to Health & Wellness, Technology, Family Intervention, Financial Literacy, Professional Career Building and Workforce development. The Old School BBQ festival provides complimentary vending space to those professionals who have an interest in providing complimentary service and or information in any of the above mention categories.
View Quote

I had to google Boosie, and what’s not to love about this cool cat. With jazzy lyrics like the below, I may see if he’d perform for my church.

“Verse 1: Boosie Badazz]
I like to jump in that pussy and suck on them fingers
I promise you, girl, I don't miss
Squeeze on that ass while I rub on your asshole
While you motorbike up on the dick
Suck on my dick and I give you a kiss
Ugh, guess I'm a nasty lil' bitch”
Link Posted: 8/30/2024 11:25:52 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bodybagger:
Arfcom is all about BBQ!
Group meetup?
View Quote

I do love some BBQ, unfortunately I have plans to organize my sock drawer and do some needed welding on my Komatsu D355A.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 1:18:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top