Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2024 8:17:47 PM EDT
No Trump/Vance page.

Nick
Link Posted: 10/9/2024 8:46:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Hate to be stating the obvious, but if you don't know about the presidential candidates, you haven't been paying attention.  I'd rather they put the $1,200 for an opinion piece to better use.
Link Posted: 10/9/2024 9:09:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I have learned since that he did not provide a statement. However, if he's not on the ballot either...

Nick
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 1:09:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Ranked choice bullshit.

Seems like more commie super majority shit.
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DocBull:
Ranked choice bullshit.

View Quote

100%
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 1:01:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By DocBull:
Ranked choice bullshit.

View Quote
That.

Nick
Link Posted: 10/17/2024 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I think anyone who believes any of the electoral votes from Oregon could go to trump is delusional. If 100% of the people voted for Trump the votes would still go to Kabala.

Jmho
Link Posted: 10/17/2024 7:28:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By SpeyRod:
I think anyone who believes any of the electoral votes from Oregon could go to trump is delusional. If 100% of the people voted for Trump the votes would still go to Kabala.

Jmho
View Quote

We're not going to have much impact on the national end but we can make a huge difference inside Oregon.  Unfortunately, there are too many conservatives that have given up and don't bother to vote.
Link Posted: 10/18/2024 4:21:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By Piratepast40:

We're not going to have much impact on the national end but we can make a huge difference inside Oregon.  Unfortunately, there are too many conservatives that have given up and don't bother to vote.
View Quote

It’s funny. This contest is so one sided it boggles my mind to think a Kamala type person is even an option. She is as dumb as a rock. She hasn’t stated a single policy. She has denied having anything to do with the boarder or the economy. She is as dumb as a rock yet people will vote for her.

Told my wife I would vote for an asshole over an idiot any day. She gets it now and has left the Democratic Party. As have a bunch of her friends. Kamala can’t win without cheating at the polls.

I have to say, this has been the most entertaining campaign yet! Seeing Kamala do face plant after face plant is very rewarding!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top