Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2024 10:04:06 AM EDT
I know this is a polarizing pair, but gulf coast guns in Milton of all places is having a rally for Gaetz this Saturday. Rittenhouse is also coming along with some others.  May be an interesting day.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 1:07:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I'll be there
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 2:27:54 PM EDT
[#2]
FYI it is Freedom Week there. The owner is covering the sales tax on all purchases.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 2:43:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll be there
View Quote

No shit, I'm gonna actually meet you finally? I'm definitely pm'ng you my cell
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 2:46:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
FYI it is Freedom Week there. The owner is covering the sales tax on all purchases.
View Quote

He covers taxes alot, and his commercials on the radio are *chefs kiss* perfection.

Love that place, I'm like 2 minutes down the road.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:07:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

He covers taxes alot, and his commercials on the radio are *chefs kiss* perfection.

Love that place, I'm like 2 minutes down the road.
View Quote

I am on the island so a toll and distance from them but I do stop there when ever we are in the area to buy something.
Especially with him challenging some of the BOCC
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 3:09:17 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I am on the island so a toll and distance from them but I do stop there when ever we are in the area to buy something.
View Quote

Yeah that media blitz about them was hilarious and hopefully effective. Santa Rosa is so super corrupt in that area..
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:46:19 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I'll be there
View Quote

With the backpack lol?

I'll be up Tally way, maybe my brother and I will drive over.
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 6:43:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View Quote

I love hearing him busting on Parker.
Link Posted: 7/7/2024 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#9]
Drove over 1,000 miles yesterday and stayed in FL the whole time. Spoke about the issues in Tallahassee and Washington DC and what GOA is doing to fight gun control. Gave Rep. Dr. Joel Rudman GOA's 2A Patriot of the Session award. Also talked shop with Congressman Matt Gaetz, and hung out with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 2:10:22 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Drove over 1,000 miles yesterday and stayed in FL the whole time. Spoke about the issues in Tallahassee and Washington DC and what GOA is doing to fight gun control. Gave Rep. Dr. Joel Rudman GOA's 2A Patriot of the Session award. Also talked shop with Congressman Matt Gaetz, and hung out with Kyle Rittenhouse.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/Ritthouse_jpg-3260354.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/20240706_134956_jpg-3260355.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/tmp_aa7815f5-3942-480f-94e4-f9ffeeeac545-3260357.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/122381/20240706_202340_jpg-3260358.JPG
View Quote

Couldn't attend but keep up fight. Chris at Gulf Coast has brought so much drama on his self fighting he might as well run for office.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 3:18:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Couldn't attend but keep up fight. Chris at Gulf Coast has brought so much drama on his self fighting he might as well run for office.
View Quote

The ATF has really been screwing with him  After they screwed with Miles at Tradewinds
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 3:50:02 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

The ATF has really been screwing with him  After they screwed with Miles at Tradewinds
View Quote

That is a sore spot with me Myles was my FFL a cross the street from me. Chris is definitely pushing against all.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 9:59:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

That is a sore spot with me Myles was my FFL a cross the street from me. Chris is definitely pushing against all.
View Quote

I’ve been buying from Miles since I could buy guns.  I loved going in there and never knowing what I’d find or what he’d show me behind the counter. Plus he’s right down the road from me.  He had the best prices and some of the coolest guns. Great guy as well  I think I cried a little when he told me what happened.

I keep hoping that he will get to get his FFL reinstated; lawsuit by the GOA, political shakeup this coming election, something. I don’t have high hopes,  but ATF and FDLE should have consequences for their actions regarding his FFL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top