BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 9:02:38 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By im_monster_man:

Let's come back to how you feel after this next election and Ferguson is the governor. I'm predicting a mass exodus of which I'm gonna be part of.  I agree with your reasons this state is great but the cons are about to have a two-ton ass drop on the scale. I went though this 11 years ago when we had to move from New York and it has the same feeling this time.  New York started with magazine capacity, that's the main reason we left, and we've seen how it's continued from there.  Another prediction: red flag laws are going to be a major weapon used against Washington gun owners, New York started this as we left and it's only gotten worse.  The federal government is incentivizing state governments to use them, Ferguson is gonna be at the front of the line. I love it here too, wanted to make this my last move. Unfortunately, at this point in my life I don't want to be standing right up to their line in the sand they're drawing.  Tired of being infringed.
View Quote
And unfortunately, the majority of the influx of new WA residents aren't of the American mindset. They are of the mindset "the Gov't allows you to be Free." My wife works in tech, and has coworkers who fled the Eastern Bloc and came here. One common refrain: "I left [Eastern Europe] because of this s**t."

Be part of the exodus. Sadly, the conservative states are getting too much liberalism moving in.

Link Posted: 10/11/2024 12:48:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: gunnut003] [#2]
Some East Europeans who grew up under communism, STILL vote Democrat. I know too many of them

Another eventful night…

graffiti…

More graffiti on the bus chart done by the druggies there…

And of course fatal car crash one block over..really LOUD.

Link Posted: 10/13/2024 4:29:13 PM EDT
[#3]
If I wasn't born here and spent most of my life here, I sure as hell would not move to the Puget Sound area. The laws have gotten more and more retarded and driven by out of state orgs and donors pushing the disarmament narrative. I wish and pray that former sheriff Reichert will beat Turd Ferguson and become the next Governor. I thought he was kinda left when he was sheriff, but he has nothing on that lying weasel Ferguson. I am close to retirement and more than likely will relocate out of state. It was a great place before the liberals ruined it, just as Cali and Oregon were also. Most of the rural areas are conservative, it is the cities and college indoctrination that ruined this State politically.
Link Posted: 10/13/2024 7:08:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By mikeyb76:
And unfortunately, the majority of the influx of new WA residents aren't of the American mindset. They are of the mindset "the Gov't allows you to be Free." My wife works in tech, and has coworkers who fled the Eastern Bloc and came here. One common refrain: "I left [Eastern Europe] because of this s**t."

Be part of the exodus. Sadly, the conservative states are getting too much liberalism moving in.

View Quote

We said “so long” to WA state in 2022. Dickhead Inslee’s actions in 2020 sealed it.

The gun laws passed under his tenure are asinine and repressive.  He passed two income taxes (“payroll taxes”). The gas tax increases. The massive influx of Californians.

I miss the mountains, I used to backpack every summer and fall. But the 2%-4% of the year that I got to be in the mountains didn’t offset the 96%-98% of the rest of the time.

And FL has seen about a 1,000,000 increase in Republicans and decline of Democrats in the past few years. That’s where we live now.
Link Posted: 10/14/2024 9:34:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By Procyon:

We said "so long" to WA state in 2022. Dickhead Inslee's actions in 2020 sealed it.

The gun laws passed under his tenure are asinine and repressive.  He passed two income taxes ("payroll taxes"). The gas tax increases. The massive influx of Californians.

I miss the mountains, I used to backpack every summer and fall. But the 2%-4% of the year that I got to be in the mountains didn't offset the 96%-98% of the rest of the time.

And FL has seen about a 1,000,000 increase in Republicans and decline of Democrats in the past few years. That's where we live now.
View Quote
my friends moved there, too.
Link Posted: 10/20/2024 10:03:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Procyon:
We said "so long" to WA state in 2022. Dickhead Inslee's actions in 2020 sealed it.

The gun laws passed under his tenure are asinine and repressive.  He passed two income taxes ("payroll taxes"). The gas tax increases. The massive influx of Californians.
View Quote

Same time different destination, 2022 was the time.

When they killed ftf sales, I saw the writing on the wall. And the hits just kept coming. Red flag, magazines and since I left assault weapons.

Washington was beautiful. I loved the beauty and have some friends I'll cherish for life. My first granite falls shoot was in 1999. I almost made it 25 years. I didn't want to leave, they made me. I didn't get all my pension, I had to sell a house long before I wanted to. They made me go
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top