Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2024 12:38:17 PM EDT
Hey all,
I have not been online for quite a while. Hope everyone is doing well. This is the Mrs. and I am needing some of our group hivemind knowledge.
I am having issues with a tenant/ lease to own. I may need an attorney to evict them through the courts if they will not vacate. Any names?
I need them out of the house so I can sell it and close James's estate.
This is in the Marietta Kennesaw area.
Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 4:11:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 9:45:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By southerncross:
I don't have any specific suggestions for you, but my wife said any attorney who does that line of work can do it easily as it's very simple.
View Quote

I concur.  It's not brain surgery.  But you're on the right track seeking someone local.  It would be preferable as they are familiar with the local magistrate customs and policies.

Rather than cold calling attorneys; I suggest calling rental agencies and ask who they use and who to avoid.  If that doesn't give you a lead, call the court and ask a secretary to give you a clue who does this type of stuff.

Good luck.  
Link Posted: 7/3/2024 6:57:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the suggestions. I appreciate it. I will be looking into it on Monday, with the holiday.
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 9:44:29 PM EDT
[#4]
For anyone interested, I found an attorney by calling a local Title office. They gave me a few names, and I am going with one of them. Wish me luck, so I can get them out before I have another $600 electric bill to pay.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top