Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/5/2024 11:23:20 PM EDT
Anyone hearing Royal Range is selling to a developer?
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 6:39:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By Woodsman20:
Anyone hearing Royal Range is selling to a developer?
View Quote

who would develop that? It's been under water 2x that I remember

Link Posted: 8/6/2024 8:18:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Same developer that is building a high rise apartment complex in a flood plain on the other side of the interstate.. Metro might be corrupt.
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 9:19:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: bodybagger] [#3]
Link Posted: 8/6/2024 10:44:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I have sent a few transfers including a suppressor. Hopefully not but it wouldn't surprise me
Link Posted: 8/7/2024 11:50:57 PM EDT
[#5]
I sure hope not.  I'm five minutes away from there and it's nice to have a 50 yard indoor range close by.
Link Posted: 8/13/2024 9:56:05 PM EDT
[#6]
Seems they are in the process of seeing if the rezoning requirement would stop them.  Out of state developers have ruined Nashville, and Nashville government has allowed it as long as the developers have the money.

https://www.wsmv.com/2024/08/14/development-proposal-replace-royal-range-bellevue/
Link Posted: 8/15/2024 2:43:18 PM EDT
[#7]
Hope Royal Range does not go away. I've always had a good experience there

However Nashville Armory was sold relatively recently. Last time I called them the guy who picked up the phone answered with "Modern Warriors" instead of Nashville Armory. Unsure if it is the same modern warriors that lists stuff on their website and gunbroker.

Source: I have a silencer on a Form 3 at Nashville Armory and was told that they were bought out and switching LLCs (and therefore needed a new FFL) so are not processing any more Form 4s. Mine and a bunch of other NFA items are having to be transferred to Royal Range on a Form 3 before I can even get the Form 4 started. Wish I knew that before I sent the silencer to them a month ago
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 10:52:48 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SwissArmsFan:
Hope Royal Range does not go away. I've always had a good experience there

However Nashville Armory was sold relatively recently. Last time I called them the guy who picked up the phone answered with "Modern Warriors" instead of Nashville Armory. Unsure if it is the same modern warriors that lists stuff on their website and gunbroker.

Source: I have a silencer on a Form 3 at Nashville Armory and was told that they were bought out and switching LLCs (and therefore needed a new FFL) so are not processing any more Form 4s. Mine and a bunch of other NFA items are having to be transferred to Royal Range on a Form 3 before I can even get the Form 4 started. Wish I knew that before I sent the silencer to them a month ago
View Quote

When I gave up my FF/SOT NFA processed every form I submitted the day it hit the system both incoming and outgoing. I did not have to transfer my business anywhere with help from NFA I closed out everything.
Link Posted: 8/19/2024 8:32:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Looks like the deal is off.

https://www.wsmv.com/2024/08/19/proposed-development-replace-royal-range-bellevue-terminated-councilwoman-says/

Last week, WSMV4 reported on a major housing and retail development proposal that could replace Royal Range in Bellevue. Nearly a week later, the proposal has been terminated.

This is according to Metro Councilwoman Sheri Weiner; in a letter on social media, Weiner said she opposed the proposal for approximately 240 apartments, renting from $2,000 to $2,400 per month, and 10 townhomes for sale starting at $600,000.

The Alabama-based developer, Livonia Development, said last week it wanted to include around 450 parking spaces, an outdoor entertainment area, a wine bar and a pet store. But now, they’ve sent a letter to the property owner terminating the proposal.

Weiner said she advised the property owner and Livonia Development’s attorney that she opposed moving forward with the proposal. Royal Range then reached out to her saying they received a termination letter from Livonia Development.
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top