[#1]
I hate this.
We are so F'd here.Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 10:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ultimately it's up to your local FFL though
Link Posted: 7/19/2024 11:44:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Some distributors won't even ship to FFLs in our state..
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 12:02:16 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#4]
Washington now has the most restrictive gun laws in the entire country. A culmination of patching up all the "loopholes" found in various state level AWBs over the years.

No doubt this also includes a lot of workarounds that were pointed out on various WA gun forums. Some time back someone on the WAGuns subreddit posted evidence that the AG's office was reading the sub, assumedly to collect information on what gun owners were planning in order to evade any new state level magazine or gun bans.

It's downright sad reading a lot of threads on arfcom where people are still calling out California or NY, etc. as the worst. No, it's us.

Just ten years ago you could order anything you wanted online direct to your FFL or your doorstep, short of SBS or MGs. Now you would have more gun rights in Canada or many Euro countries.

The only upside is that this state is ripe to get bitch smacked by the USSC - if they would get off of their ass and take a case on mag bans or AWBs.

I've bought a shit ton of guns and mags in the past 20 years but my collection is now essentially frozen. I have absolutely zero interest in owning a fleet of fudd guns. If I ever lose anything to fire, theft, etc it would be unable to be replaced.

I can't even buy a fucking Ruger 22/45 Lite as a suppressor host now. Explain to me how a threaded barrel .22LR pistol with a fixed 10rd capacity is an assault weapon.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 1:06:45 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mancat:
Washington now has the most restrictive gun laws in the entire country. A culmination of patching up all the "loopholes" found in various state level AWBs over the years.

It's downright sad reading a lot of threads on arfcom where people are still calling out California or NY, etc. as the worst. No, it's us.

I can't even buy a fucking Ruger 22/45 Lite as a suppressor host now. Explain to me how a threaded barrel .22LR pistol with a fixed 10rd capacity is an assault weapon.
View Quote

It cannot be explained, but I have not bought a gun since this crap passed, I have suppressors and I want to buy hosts to use them.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 1:20:45 AM EDT
[#6]
What is the process to reverse some of this say, if we get a R govenor.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 11:36:46 AM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By mstennes:
View Quote

WA is more likely to be invaded by North Korea than elect anyone who would overturn this.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 11:57:50 AM EDT
[#8]
I had looked forward to building firearms in my retirement, well I can't buy parts to even maintain what I have.  Yeah, even the USSC can't save this state.  The leaders just ignore the courts by spending millions of your dollars in endless appeals.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 12:12:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By Kubota3430:

It cannot be explained, but I have not bought a gun since this crap passed, I have suppressors and I want to buy hosts to use them.
View Quote

After the reddit thread where someone had a denial under the new WSP system over an expunged juvenile assault charge, thereby prompting the WSP to classify him as a prohibited person and demand he turn over all his legally purchased guns - yeah I'm done.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 6:42:50 PM EDT
[#10]

After the reddit thread where someone had a denial under the new WSP system over an expunged juvenile assault charge, thereby prompting the WSP to classify him as a prohibited person and demand he turn over all his legally purchased guns - yeah I'm done.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

Exactly.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 6:52:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By Klaatu_barada_nikto:
I had looked forward to building firearms in my retirement, well I can't buy parts to even maintain what I have.  Yeah, even the USSC can't save this state.  The leaders just ignore the courts by spending millions of your dollars in endless appeals.
View Quote

Same here, it was going to be my retirement/hobby and the sons of bitches took it from me.
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 6:53:39 PM EDT
[#12]
Originally Posted By Boatswain:

WA is more likely to be invaded by North Korea than elect anyone who would overturn this.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Boatswain:

So if we should by some fluke vote in a R governor, we’re still screwed?
Link Posted: 7/20/2024 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#13]

View All Quotes

We have seen a lot of this. Good customers that are all of a sudden prohibited individuals.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 1:31:05 AM EDT
[#14]

No doubt this also includes a lot of workarounds that were pointed out on various WA gun forums. Some time back someone on the WAGuns subreddit posted evidence that the AG's office was reading the sub, assumedly to collect information on what gun owners were planning in order to evade any new state level magazine or gun bans.

Just ten years ago you could order anything you wanted online direct to your FFL or your doorstep, short of SBS or MGs. Now you would have more gun rights in Canada or many Euro countries.

The only upside is that this state is ripe to get bitch smacked by the USSC - if they would get off of their ass and take a case on mag bans or AWBs.

I've bought a shit ton of guns and mags in the past 20 years but my collection is now essentially frozen. I have absolutely zero interest in owning a fleet of fudd guns. If I ever lose anything to fire, theft, etc it would be unable to be replaced.

View Quote

I hate to say it, but even a clear worded Supreme Court decision probably won't bring the relief you imagine.  Washington state will find a way to delay good court cases challenging existing laws.  They'll bend or break the law to keep laws on the books because there are no consequences for doing so.  When is the last time you heard of a district judge or an appellate judge getting disbarred or disciplined for their rulings?  (Pro-freedom judges, that is).  

We are in a post rule of law timeline now when it comes to constitutional cases.  You might still get a fair trial at a local level, but good luck with the big cases.
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 1:59:45 AM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#15]
Originally Posted By cycletool:

We have seen a lot of this. Good customers that are all of a sudden prohibited individuals.
View Quote

I did dumb shit as a teenager and have a juvenile record. Now that WSP is going to count that against you (frankly, how can they?) I'm not going to find out.

Can you comment on what the outcome of their denial was? Did it prompt an investigation from WSP?

It would be completely bonkers if I can manage to hold a federal security clearance but WSP thinks I'm no Bueno
Link Posted: 7/21/2024 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#16]
Couple of guns on that list are not “compliant” based on my understanding of the BS-AWB:
Any of the Fightlight SCRs. They have hand guards that fully circled the barrel.  That’s a named “ban feature”

Same applies to the  FM Products Ranch Rifle, full coverage hand guard is a no-go

Keltec RFB - says “needs a fin grip”. Nope, fin grips are not a workaround in WA

DS-15: not sure how that gets around the named ban of “AR15, M16 or M4 in all forms”, even with a fixed mag. SKS is name banned, and it has a fixed 10rd mag.

As an FFL, I’m not touching some of these because the enforcement mechanisms are on ME, not the BUYER. So even if it is a “legal” gun, and I transfer it, I could still face a long, expensive court battle to defend it. That juice isn’t worth the squeeze….
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 2:50:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spud] [#17]
Don't mean to hijack but I have a few relevant questions.

Let's say someone wanted to move there that has a collection of various things on the no-go list. Are those things banned out right or just from sale/transfer? Can they still be used/carried?
Link Posted: 7/22/2024 11:07:39 PM EDT
[#18]
My understanding is that everything is grandfathered in, for now.  Selling restricted firearms and magazines has to be out of state and no purchases in state.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 12:49:40 AM EDT
[#19]
Appreciated.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 1:06:11 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#20]
Originally Posted By Scollins:
Couple of guns on that list are not “compliant” based on my understanding of the BS-AWB:
Any of the Fightlight SCRs. They have hand guards that fully circled the barrel.  That’s a named “ban feature”

Same applies to the  FM Products Ranch Rifle, full coverage hand guard is a no-go

Keltec RFB - says “needs a fin grip”. Nope, fin grips are not a workaround in WA

DS-15: not sure how that gets around the named ban of “AR15, M16 or M4 in all forms”, even with a fixed mag. SKS is name banned, and it has a fixed 10rd mag.

As an FFL, I’m not touching some of these because the enforcement mechanisms are on ME, not the BUYER. So even if it is a “legal” gun, and I transfer it, I could still face a long, expensive court battle to defend it. That juice isn’t worth the squeeze….
View Quote

SCR with the top handguard removed and thrown away by the FFL makes it not fully encircled. Leave the bottom and it’s no different than a traditionally stocked rifle. I have a consideration for another option as well. I need to get time infront of a mill for an hour. I think the SCR can be imported into Washington legally and sold legally in its most neutered form.
Link Posted: 7/23/2024 5:24:26 PM EDT
[#21]
Originally Posted By NachoDip:

SCR with the top handguard removed and thrown away by the FFL makes it not fully encircled. Leave the bottom and it’s no different than a traditionally stocked rifle. I have a consideration for another option as well. I need to get time infront of a mill for an hour. I think the SCR can be imported into Washington legally and sold legally in its most neutered form.
View Quote

True, but I think all the factory SCRs are one-piece hand guards, so it would take some modification to make them compliant. And I think they'd have to be compliant BEFORE arriving in the state to make the Turd happy...

oh, and...
FJI
FBF
FWADEMs
FJB
FKH
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 4:57:42 PM EDT
[#22]
I'm sure our next governor Bob has plenty of bad plans for gun owners . My imagination is running amok with the possibilities.
Link Posted: 7/25/2024 7:09:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Originally Posted By 49north:
I'm sure our next governor Bob has plenty of bad plans for gun owners . My imagination is running amok with the possibilities.
View Quote

The Dems are frighteningly close to a super-majority in both the House and Senate.  I think the open seats are "up for grabs" too, so they'll likely pull it off.  IF that winds up being the case, won't matter who the Governor is, they'll be able to pass whatever they want AND override any Vetos.

The implications of that go way beyond just gun rights.  Taxes, social programs, environmental issues, all fall of the hard-left cliff.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 11:49:57 AM EDT
[#24]

True, but I think all the factory SCRs are one-piece hand guards, so it would take some modification to make them compliant. And I think they'd have to be compliant BEFORE arriving in the state to make the Turd happy...
View All Quotes

Or just buy the lower receiver assembly and home brew a compliant upper receiver assembly.
Link Posted: 7/26/2024 12:04:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Boomer] [#25]
Originally Posted By spud:
Don't mean to hijack but I have a few relevant questions.

Let's say someone wanted to move there that has a collection of various things on the no-go list. Are those things banned out right or just from sale/transfer? Can they still be used/carried?
View Quote

If they weren’t already here or you possessed them as a resident of Washington State prior to 4/25/23 or something, I think the import part of the law legally prohibits bringing them into the state after that date.

RCW 9.41.390  Assault weapons—Manufacturing, importing, distributing, selling prohibited - See paragraph (1)

RCW 9.41.010  Definitions. - See paragraph (23)

I am not a lawyer and I didn’t stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, but that’s the way I read those.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:45:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WorkDroid] [#26]
Not suprised at all the AGs office is looking at gun message boards.

Its a plethora of intel for them. Blows my mind how people dont understand this.

Its why I havent posted anything anywhere since the AWB (regarding my firearms). Make no mistake, we are behind enemy lines now. Act and post accordingly.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 1:51:39 PM EDT
[#27]

I did dumb shit as a teenager and have a juvenile record. Now that WSP is going to count that against you (frankly, how can they?) I'm not going to find out.

Can you comment on what the outcome of their denial was? Did it prompt an investigation from WSP?

It would be completely bonkers if I can manage to hold a federal security clearance but WSP thinks I'm no Bueno
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By cycletool:

We have seen a few denied on appeal based on “sealed” juvenile records. If I had to answer “yes” to a question based on a juvenile record that was previously sealed, I would not buy a gun. You’re setting yourself up to possibly be a target. I haven’t seen that, but I would be worried.

The appeals that seem to be no problem are the ones where a person petitions to get their rights back. They are initially denied, paperwork is sent to WSP, overturned quickly. If I were in your shoes I’d leave the state or pay a lawyer to have your “rights” restored.
Link Posted: 7/27/2024 2:13:54 PM EDT
[#28]
Originally Posted By Boom_Stick:
Its why I havent posted anything anywhere since the AWB (regarding my firearms). Make no mistake, we are behind enemy lines now. Act and post accordingly.
View Quote

+1
Link Posted: 7/29/2024 2:34:03 AM EDT
[#29]
Yeah, it’s beyond sad, but fucking New Jersey has better laws relating to rifles and carbines.

I accept that I’m… We’re fucked in WA and “I” do not see anything changing, even if the USSC rules that all these semi-auto bans are unconstitutional, nothing will chance within the next decade or two or if ever again.  Especially if “Headboard Harris” is elected in this coming November.  

Being retired AND seeing the possibilities of this bullshit happening since 2016, I was able to purchase most everything I want, but “I” feel bad for the guys that were not able to purchase a few modern sporting rifles/carbines… Especially, guys leaving the military and staying/returning back to this fucking state.

“l” have zero interest in Fudd guns, bolt, pump or lever, rifles since I’m only interest in semi automatic modern sporting firearms.  Since the ban has kicked in, I’ve bought a couple S&W pre-lock revolvers and a few classic single stack pistols like a WW2 M1911A1 and a Walther P5. I do not see myself buying any newer full/mid sized double stacked magazine pistols due to their size verses capacity. I will eventually buy a Glock 30 since 10rds of .45 is what it is built around… Yes, I can do quick mag changes, but it’s the principle of the BS.  

It is what it is, but recently, I have seen a standard/basic Ruger Mini-14 in a local gun shop, so that is a slight improvement since I’d prefer a 5/10 shot Mini-14 over any lever action rifle in any situation I can think of.  Again, I do not see any changes to this ban, but for the life of me, “I” cannot see why any fixed stock Target/Match AR-15 or a M1A with 20” or longer barrel should be banned since they’re not the choice for criminal, but yes, it’s not about reducing crime, it about banning firearms and their ownership… Period.

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:02:53 AM EDT
[#30]
Saw a Dark Storm Industries 308 AR type for sale at Sportco. Fixed magazine, receiver isn't even milled for a mag release. Have to pop the takedown pin to reload or they make a loader that reloads through the ejection port
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 10:49:08 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#31]
We might be the actual worst state for gun laws at the moment. It’s weird. Went from being one of the better ones to the worst. In a few years.

My list or regrets for purchases is growing too. Even if I have more than I ever could ever wear out and use.

I feel bad for the young people who want them and can’t get them here now. The neighbor kid loves shooting my stuff when he gets to come along. When he turned 18 he realized that he will never own one of the rifles while living in this state.

Go east young man. Go where freedom is. Surely God left here to be the Sodom and Gomorrah that the evil wants it to be.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 10:59:58 AM EDT
[#32]
My list or regrets for purchases is growing too. Even if I have more than I ever could ever wear out and use.
View Quote
Regrets for you did buy, or for what you missed out on buying?
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 11:32:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#33]
Originally Posted By WorkDroid:
Regrets for you did buy, or for what you missed out on buying?
View Quote

Neither.

I didn’t miss out on buying anything. It’s things I could have bought easily but didn’t. Missing means there wasn’t opportunity. I had the opportunity and didn’t use it. Granted. I bought more mags than I’ll ever know what to do with, for guns I don’t even own.

HK Mark23
Another AUG (good to have multiple backups)
RRA LAR-8
And many many more.

Link Posted: 8/24/2024 12:48:25 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#34]
We might be the actual worst state for gun laws at the moment. It’s weird. Went from being one of the better ones to the worst. In a few years.

I feel bad for the young people who want them and can’t get them here now. The neighbor kid loves shooting my stuff when he gets to come along. When he turned 18 he realized that he will never own one of the rifles while living in this state.

Go east young man. Go where freedom is. Surely God left here to be the Sodom and Gomorrah that the evil wants it to be.
View Quote

The manufacturer/reseller liability law is what has really killed things. Some outfits won't even ship a holster to WA because the law is ambiguous about to what extent someone can be held liable. It was intentionally written this way to kill the entire firearms market in WA, and it's working - many of these outfits likely have lawyers advising them to simply not do business with WA customers as the risk of a lawsuit exceeds the potential income.

Primary Arms seems to be one of the few big names that are shipping pretty much everything to WA, with the added step of the customer having to sign a waiver that they promise not to do anything stupid.

In the end... yeah we are probably currently the worst 2A state in the country. 15 years ago IMO we were better than even states like TX except for when it came to NFA stuff, since we couldn't have SBS or MGs

WA should be the legal forefront on challenges to 2A restrictions due the blatant violation of not only the US constitution but the state constitution as well, but instead I see very little attention from 2A rights organizations, very little movement or activity on any lawsuits challenging the new laws. It's like the state simply doesn't exist to any of these organizations. Even SAF which is based in Bellevue seems practically MIA.

It reminds me of growing up in the 80s/90s where before the tech boom, practically nobody in the country knew or cared about WA or anything that happened here. It was just a backwater state way off in the corner over there.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 1:55:15 PM EDT
[#35]

The manufacturer/reseller liability law is what has really killed things. Some outfits won't even ship a holster to WA because the law is ambiguous about to what extent someone can be held liable. It was intentionally written this way to kill the entire firearms market in WA, and it's working - many of these outfits likely have lawyers advising them to simply not do business with WA customers as the risk of a lawsuit exceeds the potential income.

Primary Arms seems to be one of the few big names that are shipping pretty much everything to WA, with the added step of the customer having to sign a waiver that they promise not to do anything stupid.

In the end... yeah we are probably currently the worst 2A state in the country. 15 years ago IMO we were better than even states like TX except for when it came to NFA stuff, since we couldn't have SBS or MGs

WA should be the legal forefront on challenges to 2A restrictions due the blatant violation of not only the US constitution but the state constitution as well, but instead I see very little attention from 2A rights organizations, very little movement or activity on any lawsuits challenging the new laws. It's like the state simply doesn't exist to any of these organizations. Even SAF which is based in Bellevue seems practically MIA.

It reminds me of growing up in the 80s/90s where before the tech boom, practically nobody in the country knew or cared about WA or anything that happened here. It was just a backwater state way off in the corner over there.
View All Quotes

I would think we’d have more support and lawsuits, as this law is doing exactly as planned. Click for whole story here.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 2:13:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: WorkDroid] [#36]
I would think we’d have more support and lawsuits, as this law is doing exactly as planned.
View Quote
Yep, by design.
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 3:23:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: mancat] [#37]

If I was a serious 2A attorney I would've contacted every single FFL, LGS, and retailer in firearms and accessories and organized a class action against the state and the AG's office challenging the constitutionality of these laws.

No standing? The first mom and pop shop to go out of business as a result of the changes to the law established standing.

Most of the businesses involved in firearms sales are small shops with low margin. It completely flies in the face of the narrative of the giant, lumbering nefarious "gun lobby" that is exclaimed by those in power in this state and groups like MDA/Brady/etc.

Establish standing. Demonstrate damages. Argue the constitutionality of a suite of laws that are obviously designed to curtail legal commerce related to a constituonally protected right. It SHOULD be a slam dunk endeavor for anyone ambitious enough to take it on. So far, doesn't look like anybody is.

It almost makes me wish I had gone to law school instead of going into IT. LOL
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 5:21:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NachoDip] [#38]
Fuck. I love going into Stan’s. I have bought quite a few guns there over the years

I remember when they had 8 feet of ammo behind a locked case and then turned into the biggest Gun Shop in the area
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 11:08:01 PM EDT
[#39]

If I was a serious 2A attorney I would've contacted every single FFL, LGS, and retailer in firearms and accessories and organized a class action against the state and the AG's office challenging the constitutionality of these laws.

No standing? The first mom and pop shop to go out of business as a result of the changes to the law established standing.

Most of the businesses involved in firearms sales are small shops with low margin. It completely flies in the face of the narrative of the giant, lumbering nefarious "gun lobby" that is exclaimed by those in power in this state and groups like MDA/Brady/etc.

Establish standing. Demonstrate damages. Argue the constitutionality of a suite of laws that are obviously designed to curtail legal commerce related to a constituonally protected right. It SHOULD be a slam dunk endeavor for anyone ambitious enough to take it on. So far, doesn't look like anybody is.

View Quote

Waste of time & money to drive it up to the state SC, considering it’s a known political entity.

Seattle made a mess of itself, but yet still has no insight, & the state will do same. All those Fudd purists who throw shade at semis are going to be blindsided when it's their turn because, "You don't need to hunt. Just buy at the grocery store go vegetarian to save the planetTM." Can't say you weren't warned. Oh well...
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 11:37:23 AM EDT
[#40]
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Waste of time & money to drive it up to the state SC, considering it’s a known political entity.

Seattle made a mess of itself, but yet still has no insight, & the state will do same. All those Fudd purists who throw shade at semis are going to be blindsided when it's their turn because, "You don't need to hunt. Just buy at the grocery store go vegetarian to save the planetTM." Can't say you weren't warned. Oh well...
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Master_Blaster:

Wish I was a lawyer as well mancat, Master_Blaster is spot with the fudds, it doesn’t effect them until it does, then it’s to late.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 8:32:41 PM EDT
[#41]
We were camping  on the Rez recently, in distance I hear..pop..pop.pop..buuuuuuurppppppppp..lol, someone got themselves a new switch for their glock...no one cares about Olympias laws on the Rez..only 3 cops patrolling 2.8+ million acres at any given moment and people dont call the cops normally..plus cell reception is non existent in alot of places. Natives love guns, AKs seem pretty popular. But, there's no shortage of ARs.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 10:40:26 PM EDT
[#42]
Walking through a gun shop in Idaho Falls last week and seeing everything I now can’t buy was pretty disappointing.
Link Posted: 8/25/2024 11:11:12 PM EDT
[#43]
Originally Posted By Boomer:
Walking through a gun shop in Idaho Falls last week and seeing everything I now can’t buy was pretty disappointing.
View Quote

Did something similar when at ColaNW. Then a few months later when I went to the PSA flagship store.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:18:33 AM EDT
[#44]
Originally Posted By 161Infantry:
We were camping  on the Rez recently, in distance I hear..pop..pop.pop..buuuuuuurppppppppp..lol, someone got themselves a new switch for their glock...no one cares about Olympias laws on the Rez..only 3 cops patrolling 2.8+ million acres at any given moment and people dont call the cops normally..plus cell reception is non existent in alot of places. Natives love guns, AKs seem pretty popular. But, there's no shortage of ARs.
View Quote

I live on Key Peninsula and can hear gunfire from across the water coming from rural Shelton/Mason Co. There is someone over there who has dumped full auto a few times and it's not a bump stock. Completely mechanical timed cycling.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 10:30:07 AM EDT
[#45]
View Quote

Walking through a gun shop in CA and said the same thing. This state has become pretty pathetic.
Link Posted: 8/26/2024 12:54:38 PM EDT
[#46]
Originally Posted By Cops66:

Walking through a gun shop in CA and said the same thing. This state has become pretty pathetic.
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By Cops66:

Yeah, it’s putting the ‘sick’ in ‘ridiculous’. Browsing the CA compliant rifles on Atlantic Firearms reminds me of how stupid WA has become.
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 12:05:01 AM EDT
[#47]
I believe that when Ferguson is elected, he will confiscate guns.

It's a logical progression for the progressive socialist communist Democrats
Link Posted: 9/4/2024 3:56:27 PM EDT
[#48]
Originally Posted By 49north:
I believe that when Ferguson is elected, he will confiscate guns.

It's a logical progression for the progressive socialist communist Democrats
View Quote

the left knows full well this WILL result in shooting, here in USA.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top