Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/20/2024 8:38:57 AM EDT
... the dude in manjamies and headwrap with a deep tan talking shit to people, standing in the middle of the road in Louisville, waving an AK (AK pistol) around and pointing it at folks??????
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 8:44:26 AM EDT
[#1]
I haven't heard about it.
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 2:16:36 PM EDT
[Last Edit: RWEIII] [#2]
THIS

Received this from my cousin:

"Friend of mine lives in Louisville. He went to get cigarettes Friday night . On his street, where it is really busy ( bars, stores, etc), a guy wearing a head piece walking down middle of street turned around and pointed an AK at him for honking.  He [the buddy] turned immediately and later saw guy in handcuffs screaming something foreign."

Nooooooooo body talking about it but evvvvvvvvvvry body talking about a golfer getting manhandled and arrested for making a traffic mistake…  Check out the link, maybe someone is reporting it now??
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 8:07:38 PM EDT
[Last Edit: scottr] [#3]
This maybe?

https://www.wdrb.com/news/crime-reports/man-charged-with-attempted-murder-in-st-matthews-shooting-waving-assault-rifle-on-frankfort-avenue/article_8273602c-161c-11ef-91c6-3fd72cacd95a.html

This too:

https://www.wave3.com/2024/05/20/police-attempted-murder-suspect-house-arrest-cut-ankle-monitor-before-shooting-woman/

Brooks isn't a stranger to violent offenses. Court records show in 2017 he was charged with murder. It was ultimately amended to facilitation to murder.

Since then he's been charged again and again with drug charges, gun charges, escape, reckless driving and more. Those were in 2020, 2021, 2023 and this year.
View Quote

Sounds like a model citizen
Link Posted: 5/20/2024 9:36:12 PM EDT
[#4]
Thank you sir, I obviously have not seen these reports.  I am not in Lville but work up there often.  To be honest I don’t watch any news local or national but catch som AM radio news in the mornin - and from the outstanding folks here.
Link Posted: 8/3/2024 11:12:40 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy looks familiar. I'm thinking maybe I indicted him when I was on the grand jury last year?  That doesn't make sense though as 95% of the case we had no idea what the defendant looked like.
Top Top