Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2024 12:55:51 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 1:46:05 PM EDT
[#1]
I use Kore essentials. I love the thickness and how strong the belt is. I think it's the best bang for your $$. 55 bucks shipped for amazon you really can't go wrong.
Link Posted: 6/3/2024 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#2]
I also have a Kore essentials gun belt. It's firm and doesn't sag or stretch like my old leather gun belts have. It's the first ratchet belt I've ever owned and I like it because of it's ability to make micro adjustments during the day making carry more comfortable, especially after a heavy meal. Kore not only has tactical gun belts but also dress gun belts.

If you do get a Kore belt be sure to follow the instructions on how to size it, measure twice and cut once.

Kore Essentials X5 Gun Belt Review | The Most Comfortable Concealed Carry Gun Belt?

Link Posted: 6/4/2024 12:21:14 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 6/4/2024 4:26:47 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By NZT:
Did you need to upsize your pants to accommodate the extra carry accoutrements?
View Quote

Nope, I didn't need to upsize my pants. I thought I would need to go up a pant size but once I started carrying I was surprised to find that most of my existing clothes worked just fine. The only thing I've considered changing is that some of my summer T shirts and casual collared shirts are a bit too snug which cause some printing. If you do get new shirts, be sure they're not tapered at the waist because they print a lot.

I'm relatively thin. No dad bod or beer belly but a bit flabbier than I'd like to be. Definitely not a muscle man. So your mileage may vary.

I'm currently wearing jeans and a very thin T shirt and if I slouch, I print. So I try to maintain a good posture while sitting or standing so that the T shirt drapes naturally with no bunching up over my gun.

I've also started wearing a casual collared shirt or polo shirt over my T shirt. This not only conceals my gun better than wearing only a T shirt but also keeps the gun and holster off my bare sweaty belly. Another plus with the collared shirt is that I don't look to much like some bum or homeless guy.

You also asked earlier about an extra 2 inches on the belt. Depending on how you plan on carrying, AIWB, IWB, OWB, follow the belt manufacturer's recommendations on how to size your belt.  I followed Kore's belt sizing instructions and it worked out well for me.

You'll have to experiment and see which clothes you currently have will work for you.

eta:

Don't know if this will affect your choice in pant size or not but figured I'd pass this along just in case.

link

Link Posted: 6/5/2024 11:03:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2024 11:04:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NZT] [#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top