Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/31/2024 2:21:57 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Greybeard]
Looking at my situation, I will be reducing my inventory, downsizing because age, and lack of usage etc. used to deer hunt with the  AR10, havent had a hunting liscense in 10 years now.
Columbia area, who would be a good business to sell a rifle / scope, reloading componets, dies.

AR10T
NF 5.5x22x56
500 Nosler .308, 175 gr.? RDF bullets (bought seconds when first came out)
box of 50 swift scirocco
.308 brass, dies.

large bag 100+ new winchester 300win mag brass
Box 1000 215 Match primers
300 mag die, with micrometer seating insert.
2 or three pounds of mag powder (R22, 4350)
Going to concetrate .223, .22RF, and 9mm range fun.

Any recomendations in the area?
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 2:36:35 PM EDT
[Last Edit: sigking] [#1]
Palmetto Distributors use to do that kind of stuff years ago.  They are on Broad River across from the Juvenile Jail.   I doubt anyone would want to buy the powder and stuff outside of a pawn shop.  Even pawn shops might not touch that either. Armslist would be good list it all on IMO.

A shop in Kershaw, Triple R Pawn, might take it all as a package.  

Good luck and I'm not too far off from doing the samething.   Too much stuff, clutter, etc... and getting too old to use it anyways.
Link Posted: 8/31/2024 7:51:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/3/2024 6:59:47 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d say put it up on the EE for local sale.  I’m thinking about the same with my reloading gear since my son doesn’t want it.
Or maybe find an FFL you can ship any firearms through to take care of the hassles for the AR-10. Check with Best Deal Pawn and Gun on Two Notch.  They’ve done a lot of transfers for me.  Not sure about shipping though.  
Another I’ve done transfers with is The Gun Vault further up Two Notch in Pontiac.  

Does Shooters Choice still consign used guns?  Maybe when a gun show comes to town?
Link Posted: 9/12/2024 1:39:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Sanlanman] [#4]
If you can dedicate a Saturday and Sunday to selling those items, rent a table at the next SCACA gun show. Yea, that will cost you $70.00 bucks but you get a lot of traffic by your table. Go in with a friend on the table if $70 is a tough pill to swallow.

SCACA Columbia Shows.

Contact Todd Swain, the SCACA show director.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top