Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/12/2024 11:08:19 AM EDT
I saw the shop as I was driving by just off rt37. Anyone ever been there? Let me know if it’s good to go
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 2:06:03 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Demeroma] [#1]
Originally Posted By cx4storm:
I saw the shop as I was driving by just off rt37. Anyone ever been there? Let me know if it's good to go
View Quote

I've never been there and don't know anything about them and I don't want to bash them but their transfer and gunsmithing policies could be a little better.

Transfers
Toms River Armory will hold and destroy any magazines shipped that do not match the transfer that are NJ compliant (holding more than 10 rounds). Please ensure that the sender keeps or sends non-compliant magazines that may contain 10 rounds or less. In some cases, we may withhold magazines at a cost of $40.00 per magazine. This is case by case; we have to allow it first.

You don't need to call us about an upcoming transfer as long as you don't care about NJ compliance.

Please call about your transfer upon receipt of delivery confirmation. It takes hours to unpack the shipments and register the shipments. Once your tracking shows it has arrived in our store, please give us 24 hours before entry to start your NICS.

We will not call you when your transfer arrives. Track your tracking and confirm if it has happened.
View Quote

Gunsmithing

The gunsmith will review problems with you personally.

All repairs require a $25.00 diagnostic fee   payable upon firing.

This fee will be applied to any authorized repair, but is non-refundable if you choose not to complete the repair.
View Quote

I understand that time is money and that a business doesn't want to waste their time with tire kickers that don't buy anything but I'd think a little customer service would go a long way to get repeat customers. But that's just me.

Link left intentionally cold.

tomsriverarmory.com

Link Posted: 6/13/2024 1:28:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrywellDweller] [#2]
Is that the guy across from pep boys.
Rt37
Link Posted: 10/3/2024 4:41:54 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm going to give them a try for a transfer My regular FFL isn't available. I stopped in the store today to introduce myself The guy i spoke to seemed nice enough.
Link Posted: 10/4/2024 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#4]
Let us know how it goes. So what are you getting?
Link Posted: 10/6/2024 3:00:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrywellDweller] [#5]
$ 109.99 dollar semiauto shotgun.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2024 4:31:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Now that's what I call a good deal from PSA.  

link

Shooting a $110 semi-auto shotgun!

TOKAREV USA TTF TITAN 12 GAUGE 18.50" SEMI-AUTO SHOTGUN $109.99 from @PalmettoStateArmoryVideos

Link Posted: 10/6/2024 5:09:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: DrywellDweller] [#7]
I'm going to get the 2 round mag extender and the ghost ring sight/rail for my red dot.
I'll use it as a range beater when I bring friends to the range
Link Posted: 10/6/2024 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DrywellDweller:
I'm going to get the 2 round mag extender and the ghost ring sight/rail for my red dot.
I'll use it as a range beater when I bring friends to the range
View Quote
Good idea. I already told a few of my friends and family about this deal and they're seriously considering ordering one of the shotguns for themselves. Honestly, I'm thinking about it myself. Thanks for letting us know about it.
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 4:39:27 PM EDT
[#9]
I must say I was impressed on how smooth my transfer went, The guys at the shop are very pleasant to deal with.
+ 1 for Toms River Armory.  They are G2G

Now for the shotgun The fit and finish look good, I took the hand guard off and wiped down the oil  that was on it.
I lightly lubed the bolt and ran a bore snake down the barrel The length of pull is perfect can't wait to run some rounds thru it.
For the price it looks pretty nice.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 11:33:58 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DrywellDweller:
I must say I was impressed on how smooth my transfer went, The guys at the shop are very pleasant to deal with.
+ 1 for Toms River Armory.  They are G2G

Now for the shotgun The fit and finish look good, I took the hand guard off and wiped down the oil  that was on it.
I lightly lubed the bolt and ran a bore snake down the barrel The length of pull is perfect can't wait to run some rounds thru it.
For the price it looks pretty nice.

View Quote

That's a good looking semi-auto shotgun and even with the transfer and NICS it was a steal at the price you paid. I was tempted in getting one for myself but recently got a Holosun 407k and figured I'd let my credit card cool off for a while. Thanks for letting us know about the good experience you had at Toms River Armory.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top