Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/15/2024 9:28:04 AM EDT
Dems panties in a bunch.

He's right, it is. Every "blue" city is, but some are worse than others.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/news/politics/elections/2024/06/14/dems-dot-milwaukee-with-billboards-after-trump-horrible-city-comment/74091675007/
Link Posted: 6/15/2024 11:46:44 PM EDT
[#1]
He's right again
Link Posted: 6/16/2024 11:13:43 AM EDT
[#2]
MKE is a shit hole.  Big reason why I moved out of the suburbs.  I hated making trips to N MKE for work.  No way was I taking my family east of Hwy 100.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 7:21:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Milwaukee is a fucking shithole. Maybe Trump offended the 3 people in Milwaukee county that were unsure about voting for him.
Trump said it nicer than almost anyone that has to deal with MKE and it's bleedover problems on a frequent basis.
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 10:29:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I lived in Brookfield when Walmart blew out all of their handgun and "assault weapon" ammo.
One of the stores closer to MKE showed 2 cans of 5.56 in stock at a clearance price, so I took my wife along to go pick them up.
We were amazed at what a city Walmart looked like, for example all of the spray paint was kept behind steel cage doors.
Stuff thrown around the floor in the store like it was being looted.
Got the ammo and left asap.
The wife was pissed that I had taken her somewhere like that. We definitely stood out in that crowd.
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 11:28:35 AM EDT
[#5]
The 13%ers be that way.
Link Posted: 6/21/2024 10:14:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top