Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: Yesterday 7:21:07 PM EDT
People are (hopefully!) starting to wake up, and I am noticing more and more Trump signs in people's lawns.

Truth: Every time I happen to drive by a house along a side street somewhere, with a Harris/Walz sign out, I flip them off and say "F--- You!!!"
Link Posted: Yesterday 7:23:29 PM EDT
[#1]
My Leesburg neighborhood is like 4 to 1 for Harris. Helps me know who to avoid.

Link Posted: Yesterday 8:23:22 PM EDT
[#2]
I live in the west end area and there are plenty of Trump supporters here but nobody wants to invite vandalism from the Antifa/BLM crowd.
Link Posted: Today 8:47:13 AM EDT
[#3]
My county went 71% for T$ and I still wouldn't put a sign up. Too many retards generally who don't care about personal property.
Link Posted: Today 9:24:54 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By DMHunter:
I live in the west end area and there are plenty of Trump supporters here but nobody wants to invite vandalism from the Antifa/BLM crowd.
View Quote

Bingo!!!  That's why I won't put a Trump sign in my lawn or even a bumper sticker on my truck...

I saw the most craziest, most idiotic, sign in a lawn here in the west end near Maybeury & Patterson:

Veterans for Harris.  
Link Posted: Today 9:32:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Mostly Harris signs in my immediate rural neighborhood, but it's demographics-driven.  One guy has his business in his house, and when I was there during the Obama years, his basement office looked like a shrine to the Kenyan.  (It probably still does.)  It was tough to not say anything, but it's rude to dis someone's god-of-many-faces.

As others have said, I know a few neighbors are likely Trump supporters, but they haven't put up signs (mostly to keep the social peace, not out of fear of violence.)  Once you get out of my neighborhood there are a number of Trump signs.  I mostly fear the slug of Northern Virginia idiots who have retired here and are in their gated communities.  The population has increased by 25% since I moved here 15 years ago.
Link Posted: Today 11:20:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AndBen:
My Leesburg neighborhood is like 4 to 1 for Harris. Helps me know who to avoid.
View Quote

I passed through Hamilton on the way to P-ville on Monday, it was disgusting to see so many Harris signs knowing what Hamilton used to be like.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top