Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2024 7:37:17 PM EDT
So I’m really wanting to take my 2 girls to a decent UT home game, such an incredible atmosphere. Just checked ticket prices for the FL game, WTH. 345 a piece for nosebleeds. How can normal folks afford that??

Well, if anyone on here knows of someone selling any tickets for a reasonable price, throw me a line.
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 7:56:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Good luck.

Almost all of the SEC games will be way over face value. Concentrate on the non conference games for better prices.

Now if the Vols lose several games, prices will come down.

FWIW, when buying tickets buy them off trusted sites as many are faked or scammed by other than trusted sellers.
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 7:58:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rebel_rifle:
Good luck.

Almost all of the SEC games will be way over face value. Concentrate on the non conference games for better prices.

Now if the Vols lose several games, prices will come down.

FWIW, when buying tickets buy them off trusted sites as many are faked or scammed by other than trusted sellers.
View Quote

Yeah, totally get that about ticket scams. It’s sad man, I went to some outstanding games in the late 90s and early 2000s. Would like my kids to experience some of that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 12:54:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: bodybagger] [#3]
Link Posted: 8/22/2024 5:56:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: rebel_rifle] [#4]
Originally Posted By bodybagger:
Big Orange is the biggest cult in Tennessee. In the 80s myself and others used to buy tickets with our student discount and hawk them in front of the stadium on game days for beer money. Idk if they still do that but you could show up on game day and maybe get lucky.
Likewise if you know any students there they can hook you up if you plan ahead before games sell out.
View Quote

All tickets are digital now, I doubt non students can get in on a student ticket.

Also, after a certain point prior to the game, all tickets are non transferable.

Link Posted: 8/23/2024 1:29:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Have you considered Vandy Vs TN?  In nashville, $122 per ticket.
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 7:08:13 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By Woodsman20:
Have you considered Vandy Vs TN?  In nashville, $122 per ticket.
View Quote

Yeah, I may do that and it’s a lot closer, but I really want them to experience Neyland. A long time ago, a friend took me to see a home game in Neyland…..I was never a college football fan until I went to that game. It was an incredible atmosphere and I want them to see it. Been a Vols fan ever since
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top