Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/3/2024 9:31:17 PM EDT
Please vote.  This place is really getting Massified, politically.

Link Posted: 10/7/2024 8:37:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep without a doubt.

Ayotte is a "pinch your nose" and vote for her.  I just hope she stands up for how the current Governor held the line with 2A.  
Link Posted: 10/7/2024 2:34:31 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Archangel1972:
Yep without a doubt.

Ayotte is a "pinch your nose" and vote for her.  I just hope she stands up for how the current Governor held the line with 2A.  
View Quote

Don't bet on it.

She betrayed Trump, her parties nominee for president, not because she disagreed with his policy or ideology, but because he said what she perceived as "mean things" about women...

Do you trust anyone with that kind of decision making process to be a staunch hold the line supporter on anything?

Also, I remember when she was AG in the mid 00s.  She was AGAINST stand your ground passing in NH when the bills were introduced.  (could have been against some other gun bills too, but that's the one I distinctly remember  because I called her about it).

Sununu was always more or less pro gun on most of the issues from what I recall.
Link Posted: 10/7/2024 9:39:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Originally Posted By Blain:

Don't bet on it.

She betrayed Trump, her parties nominee for president, not because she disagreed with his policy or ideology, but because he said what she perceived as "mean things" about women...

Do you trust anyone with that kind of decision making process to be a staunch hold the line supporter on anything?

Also, I remember when she was AG in the mid 00s.  She was AGAINST stand your ground passing in NH when the bills were introduced.  (could have been against some other gun bills too, but that's the one I distinctly remember  because I called her about it).

Sununu was always more or less pro gun on most of the issues from what I recall.
View Quote

Joyce Craig is a classic, ban everything gun, liberal.  She follows the hardcore Democrat playbook that she's been told to follow.  IMO, there is nothing Craig brings to the table that is positive.  Prior to (R) Mayor Ruais, Manchester under Craig was filthy AF.  Trash everywhere downtown and the streets were filthy.  She let the homeless population explode without constraint.  Mayor Ruais is doing a phenomenal job in Manchester, but picking up the pieces after Joyce Craig has been a difficult task.

Kelly Ayotte is a hellava lot better than Joyce Craig.  I can't imagine JC as governor.  This state would be done.

Link Posted: 10/8/2024 9:05:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 10/8/2024 10:26:45 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good on this one....
Link Posted: 10/8/2024 1:57:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blain] [#6]
Originally Posted By MouseBoy:

Joyce Craig is a classic, ban everything gun, liberal.  She follows the hardcore Democrat playbook that she's been told to follow.  IMO, there is nothing Craig brings to the table that is positive.  Prior to (R) Mayor Ruais, Manchester under Craig was filthy AF.  Trash everywhere downtown and the streets were filthy.  She let the homeless population explode without constraint.  Mayor Ruais is doing a phenomenal job in Manchester, but picking up the pieces after Joyce Craig has been a difficult task.

Kelly Ayotte is a hellava lot better than Joyce Craig.  I can't imagine JC as governor.  This state would be done.

View Quote

I am not disputing that Kelly is better by any means, but I still don't trust or like Kelly.  Not a fan of female "leaders" in general.
Link Posted: 10/9/2024 6:13:20 AM EDT
[Last Edit: eric496] [#7]
Originally Posted By Thurman_Murman_74:
I'm not going to let the perfect be the enemy of the good on this one....
View Quote

Exactly. We are one democrat majority and governor away from becoming MA north. Joyce Craig was doing campaign events and fund raising with her buddy Maura Healey.

Where would NH be without all of Sununu's vetoes? JC would approve every anti gun and tax raise bill the dems can come up with. Kelly Ayotte would not. It's about survival, not perfection.

https://nhjournal.com/ma-gov-taking-craig-on-ca-road-trip-to-raise-big-bucks-in-berkeley/
Link Posted: 10/10/2024 6:42:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By eric496:

Exactly. We are one democrat majority and governor away from becoming MA north. Joyce Craig was doing campaign events and fund raising with her buddy Maura Healey.

Where would NH be without all of Sununu's vetoes? JC would approve every anti gun and tax raise bill the dems can come up with. Kelly Ayotte would not. It's about survival, not perfection.

https://nhjournal.com/ma-gov-taking-craig-on-ca-road-trip-to-raise-big-bucks-in-berkeley/
View Quote

I just can't imagine any politician that's stupid enough to campaign with Maura Healy in New Hampshire.  Wait....

Link Posted: 10/11/2024 7:04:38 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 8:29:58 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 10/11/2024 5:36:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AlanD] [#11]
I think her radical anti 2A position will hurt her. A lot of independent and dems have semi-auto shotguns and handguns.

Link Posted: 10/21/2024 5:43:06 AM EDT
[#12]
This Kunt is hanging out with MOe Healey the dyke democrat Governor over in MA. The one who is breaking all the laws & rules to come after the guns while changing the laws along the way.
That's all you need to know,
Link Posted: 10/24/2024 5:47:38 AM EDT
[#13]
Ayotte is cringey AF, she's basically our Nikky Haley, but, she will get my vote.  

God help us, I hope she wins. Looks like its going to be close
Attachment Attached File

https://www.realclearpolling.com/polls/governor/general/2024/new-hampshire/ayotte-vs-craig
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top