Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/19/2024 9:31:03 AM EDT
So basically Nashville is looking to be the next city to paint one of those stupid rainbow crosswalks that looks like shit. Basically being used as a tripwire for people who don't bow down to the LbGT community. So if you accidentally screech your tires or do something wrong, they'll use that to take your livelihood away. That's all these things are. basically tripwires for people they disagree with. And it's going to look like total crap. Talk about a cult.....

https://www.wsmv.com/2024/06/19/nashville-install-citys-first-rainbow-crosswalk-end-pride-month/

Link Posted: 6/19/2024 11:18:07 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 2:05:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 4:59:27 PM EDT
[#3]

Odds within a day of completion.
Link Posted: 6/19/2024 7:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
A couple of 5-gallon jugs of Zip Strip should do it…in MineCraft.

Shame they won’t use this money to repave some streets.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 10:29:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
A couple of 5-gallon jugs of Zip Strip should do it…in MineCraft.

Shame they won’t use this money to repave some streets.
View Quote

Exactly. It's almost like they're forcing you to use your tax dollars to support a very radical group of people. I don't hate gay people at all. I believe you're born that way for the most part. But to take tax dollars and destroy the look of a street because of some leftist propaganda is just criminal to me. If it's just going to be a point of contention in the city. Once they paint it, it'll be in the news every other week because someone said something about it or someone marked it up with something. It's going to cause exponentially more problems that it's going to help. And they know this! But that's why they are doing it lol. Not to mention, we have an insane problem with highways around here crumbling and potholes.
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 10:45:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 11:43:56 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

A guarantee there will be 24/7 camera coverage and some dumbass will be made an example of for squealing tires on it or something.
View Quote

James Bond, spraying oil out of the rear bumper gif
Link Posted: 6/20/2024 8:33:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Damn, my 87 Ford all a sudden sprung a leak.

Too bad....
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 1:05:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Not surprising, 21st century Nashville sucks ass.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 11:54:29 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
some dumbass will be made an example of for squealing tires on it or something.
View Quote

That's the goal, to provide justification for their claims of victimhood and outrage.

If they don't have somebody doing a burnout on it, they will wait for a day with light rain and watch for someone who spins a tire because traction is horrible on a painted road when it is wet, then claim that person did it intentionally.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 11:39:25 AM EDT
[#13]

I told you! And check out the video. The city literally has a camera pointed right at that rainbow painting lol! I told you all this was some type of a booby trap to catch the "undesirables". Just like every freaking city that has this painting on their crosswalk, it always ends up on the news multiple times. And I love how they act like they can't believe that someone would screech their tires or paint on it.  I cycle on the Greenway here in Nashville a couple times a week. The amount of shitty graffiti that is spray-painted on bridges and other beautiful parts of that Greenway is abhorrent. But they look at that as "art". Even if it's Gang related lol. But by God, don't make a speck on that LBGT crosswalk lol.
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 12:51:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 7/6/2024 2:21:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I hope video surveillance proves it to be an lgbtq activist trying to gin up some fake hate news
View Quote

They would bury that faster than the Covenant manifesto.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top