Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2024 11:44:37 PM EDT
I've been following a thing around millersville, having to do with a company that rents out off duty police.

Turns out, they somehow got a bond card from millersville or something.

Millersville has (had?) a chief deputy that the local news station has been dogging.

One of the things this guy has been involved with is helping go after child sex rings / trafficking / pedos.

(See how this is a rabbit hole?)

One of the people helping him is a guy claiming to be a former navy seal named Craig Sawyer, I think. News channel 5 tied him to a church that most older people should recognize, the moonies.

Here's the salient part, and forgive the rambling. The kid of the moonies, Hyung Jin Moon, formed his own church, called the Rod of Iron ministries. So?

1) He wears a crown of bullets and apparently the AR15 is a big part of his church
and
2) Apparently this cat bought a huge piece of land in Grainger County.

Oh, wiki says his older brother owns Kahr Arms.

Is there a question or concern here? No. I just found interesting all of those points and wanted to share.

Link Posted: 9/10/2024 8:51:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top