Posted: 1/9/2013 7:06:34 PM EDT
|
Okay so AA is swamped with orders and doesn't want to guess at delivery times. I can understand that considering the craziness going on and that they want to maintain quality.
I'm building a Grendel and I've got everything except the barrel and bolt which I ordered on 11/29/2012. I'm going a bit nuts waiting. So does anybody what to share what they ordered/what they received and the date? Maybe we could all get an idea of the wait times. |
Official Member of the Vast Right Wing Conspiracy
Joined:
Oct 2008
Posts:
1351
EE: 100% (4)
| I ordered 2 20" Heavy barrels and bolts from AA about mid November. I'm thinking that I will probably sell my rifle and build a bolt gun. I dont want to wait all summer for a barrel, when I could do a 260. Been seriously considering investing in the equipment to make my own barrels. If there is this much wait for a barrel, there must be alot of room for competition. |
"Freedom is not free, but the U.S. Marine Corps will pay most of your share." -Ned Dolan
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter