Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 11/22/2012 3:55:55 PM EDT
just got a $668 rolling  deployment bag for $55 shipped!!!!

as long as you don't mind ABU or ACU colors

http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com/bags.aspx
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:13:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy smokes! Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:30:51 PM EDT
[#2]
That massive rolling bag is perfect for all my paintball shit!
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
All the pics dont show up for me...do you have to register?

Edit: Registered and the pics still dont show? Anyone else having issues?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:33:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

They have been having problems with the site. You can still order, but the pictures are hit or miss.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:34:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Site's had issues past few days I just highlighted and did an image search to see what things looked like.

Word of Caution, The last time I bought stuff in a TAG Black Friday sale, I got it in February. Quality stuff though..
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:35:18 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Edit: Registered and the pics still dont show? Anyone else having issues?

They did not show up for me until I was in the the last stage of check out .
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:38:06 PM EDT
[#7]
Site is getting hammerred. I looked up the pictures on google
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:41:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Thanks guys
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 4:57:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Site's had issues past few days I just highlighted and did an image search to see what things looked like.

Word of Caution, The last time I bought stuff in a TAG Black Friday sale, I got it in February. Quality stuff though..

Sounds like a Botach Tactical deal. Glad I saw this as I was about to pull the trigger on one of those bags. I am just not that patient.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:12:57 PM EDT
[#10]
Just goes to show you how over priced their shit is to begin with.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:19:33 PM EDT
[#11]
Are they going to honor the prices on Backorders?

Quick, i needs to know.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:21:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Quick, i needs to know.

It says that sale is only good for available quantities. How can you backorder? I only get an option to add to shopping list?
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:29:35 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quick, i needs to know.

It says that sale is only good for available quantities. How can you backorder? I only get an option to add to shopping list?

Thanks, thats what I thought.

Link Posted: 11/22/2012 5:34:39 PM EDT
[#14]
Site seems to be completely down right now for me.  I did get an order in though for a couple bags.

Hell of a deal.  Thanks for posting OP.  
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:13:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Either their website is malfunctioning or anything worth buying is completely sold out....which really blows because the few things I was ready to buy all had 50+ units in stock, but the damn website wouldn't work when I tried to add anything to my cart. Now it is all out of stock as soon as the site starts working again.
Link Posted: 11/22/2012 6:24:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Either their website is malfunctioning or anything worth buying is completely sold out....which really blows because the few things I was ready to buy all had 50+ units in stock, but the damn website wouldn't work when I tried to add anything to my cart. Now it is all out of stock as soon as the site starts working again.

Looks like everything is sold out. I've always had issues on their website using internet explorer, but anything else works fine.

They sold out pretty quick. I got in early, as soon as i received there text this afternoon. Made my order at grandmas house using my iphone.  

I also ordered a bunch last year, received it all late December. TAG has always been pretty slow, but every piece of their gear i own is top notch.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:42:14 AM EDT
[#17]
They do this every year? I got one of the Large gear bags for $18 (non-rolling) ...89% discount
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 5:50:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Bought a Rampage vest + 3A soft armor package in the 2009 Black Friday sale - got it in March 2010

Link Posted: 11/23/2012 11:31:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Lots of bags are back in stock. Just ordered a bunch of stuff.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:07:31 PM EDT
[#20]
Going to have to do some experimentation on dying/painting ABU.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 2:48:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Going to have to do some experimentation on dying/painting ABU.

Yup...Dying or just going with it.

MOST annoying website but thanx for the tip!!!
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:22:13 PM EDT
[#22]
Subtotal: $49.25
Shipping & Handling: $4.99
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $54.24

Somebody gonna be mad...$4.99 shipping.,,
San Diego to NJ...ouch.
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:39:43 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Lots of bags are back in stock. Just ordered a bunch of stuff.

all acu or abu sadly

but for that price I got one

I keep trying to get a CB one with no luck
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 3:53:49 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Just goes to show you how over priced their shit is to begin with.

Seriously that is some super over priced stuff, I wouldn't pay double the sale price for that stuff, I can't imagine paying the original! DannerTrax
Link Posted: 11/23/2012 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#25]
All of their prices went up now.  I got a couple of the small loadout bags cheap....now I wonder if this was a mistake?
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 6:04:44 AM EDT
[#26]
I grabbed an Advanced Loadout Bag in "Army Combat" pattern for $49.99.  I would however like to have it before February.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but I've had no previous issues with TAG shipping on a timely basis.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 6:08:24 AM EDT
[#27]
they posted on their facebook that they were correct on black friday prices. We shall see

the 49.99 bag was a super deal at that price if we get them with the aluminum frame

found a review

http://www.itstactical.com/gearcom/body-armor/tag-advanced-load-out-bag/
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 7:53:16 AM EDT
[#28]
Great review. And if you click a pic you can see the whole Flikr album of their pics of it.

I would have to believe the frame is included since there is no indication of exclusion.

Looks like they just had a crapload of stock in colors no one is buying. Better to do this that just trash it.

Not sure what the color "Army Combat" it since they designate ACU as a separate color.

If it sucks I have spray paint.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 2:11:27 PM EDT
[#29]
Hoping I get my order before Christmas because these bags will make great gifts.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 6:54:21 PM EDT
[#30]
Lets see if they stand by the same policy they would make us stand by if we needed to return something.

From their shipping policy...

"If your items are in stock, your order will ship Monday-Friday, within 1-3 business days of order placement."

http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com/shipping-policy.aspx

Link Posted: 11/26/2012 9:49:08 AM EDT
[#31]
I received an email this morning from TAG saying they experienced technical issues during there black Friday sale and some orders may have been affected. They said they will contact those affected within 48 hours.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 10:12:46 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I received an email this morning from TAG saying they experienced technical issues during there black Friday sale and some orders may have been affected. They said they will contact those affected within 48 hours.

Just got the same thing. Standing by.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 10:51:26 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Lets see if they stand by the same policy they would make us stand by if we needed to return something.
From their shipping policy...
"If your items are in stock, your order will ship Monday-Friday, within 1-3 business days of order placement."

http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore.com/shipping-policy.aspx

Apparently, last year they didn't ship stuff till Feb or March.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 10:52:02 AM EDT
[#34]
This just in.....

Dear
Valued Tag Customer,

During
our Black Friday Sale over the prior weekend we experienced system issues which
may have affected your order. Before we can process your order we will contact
you within 48 hours to resolve any issue impacting your order.

We do
apologize for any inconvenience this may have
caused.

Sincerely,

Tactical Assault Gear - Customer
Service

Link Posted: 11/26/2012 12:33:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
This just in.....

Dear Valued Tag Customer,

During our Black Friday Sale over the prior weekend we experienced system issues which may have affected your order. Before we can process your order we will contact you within 48 hours to resolve any issue impacting your order.

We do apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Sincerely,
Tactical Assault Gear - Customer Service

Uuuugggghh.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 1:01:26 PM EDT
[#36]
I remember alot of BS from them last year too.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#37]
My TAG predictions....

Early orders will stand, later orders most likely were for out of stock items. That is why the email says they will CALL. If the whole sale was a mistake they wouldn't be calling every freaking person who ordered!
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 1:14:16 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

My TAG predictions....

Early orders will stand, later orders most likely were for out of stock items. That is why the email says they will CALL. If the whole sale was a mistake they wouldn't be calling every freaking person who ordered!

That or people who ordered multiples of an item will be reduced to one so as to prevent resale

Link Posted: 11/26/2012 1:16:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Quoted:
My TAG predictions....

That or people who ordered multiples of an item will be reduced to one so as to prevent resale

So people like me and my brother get screwed
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 1:18:59 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

My TAG predictions....

Same for me. I ordered two chest rigs for wife and me.

Link Posted: 11/26/2012 1:31:22 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I remember alot of BS from them last year too.

I wasn't going to post this but:

It happened in 09' at BF as well, But most people didn't know about it till this year. I'm thinking people are going to seriously freak out worse than they do with Palmetto State Armory when they find out they might have to wait until February March to get their stuff. And don't get me started on CS, unless they have changed it from 09/10 some people are going to be in for some surprises. Time taught me patience So unless you see an email saying something or a CC charge from them, might as well RELAX and just ride it out.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 3:41:03 PM EDT
[#42]
UGH... Got the email as well.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
My TAG predictions....

If they did that it would be something new. I ordered multiples last year without a problem.

If anything i think the people that ordered once their website mysteriously restocked itself after everything was sold out may get screwed.
Link Posted: 11/26/2012 4:44:28 PM EDT
[#44]
The items I ordered are still listed as "in stock" on their website, although at a much smaller discount.  It will be difficult to justify cancelling orders for items they appear to still have.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 11:04:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Guess we're all screwed?

They just lost all of my future business.

Valued Customer,

We experienced an unfortunate system issue on the TAG website on November 22 and 23 that resulted in incorrect pricing being displayed for certain TAG products. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the pricing error on Tacticalassaultgearstore.com. As a result of the error and the incorrect pricing, we are unable to accept and process your order for the mispriced item/s. We know this is disappointing.

We want to assure you that this was an unusual technical issue due to a corrupted file. As soon as we discovered the error, we corrected our system and notified customers who placed orders for the mispriced items. [We have also established system control processes to prevent this type of error from happening again.]

As an apology for your experience, we would like to give you a 20% discount coupon towards your next TAG purchase.  Please accept the attached coupon as a token of good will and apology. Please note the coupon code below and enter it upon check-out. The coupon is good through December 31st 2012.

By redeeming the attached coupon, you acknowledge full satisfaction and release of any claims against Tactical Assault Gear and its affiliates relating to this pricing error.

As a valued customer, your business is very important to us. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 11:07:06 AM EDT
[#46]
just got the same note.  I like this part:  
"By redeeming the attached coupon, you acknowledge full satisfaction and release of any claims against Tactical Assault Gear and its affiliates relating to this pricing error. "

Sounds like by this they are admitting some liability?  I am not going to be a dick and pursue it, but I am pretty sure I'll never shop there again.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 11:08:26 AM EDT
[#47]
Yep, I just got the FU email from them too.

I like the statement in it "'By
redeeming the attached coupon, you acknowledge full satisfaction and
release of any claims against Tactical Assault Gear and its affiliates
relating to this pricing error"

Sounds like someone is a bit worried.

(I was a minute late)

Link Posted: 11/28/2012 11:09:48 AM EDT
[#48]
I emailed to see which items were incorrectly priced. I ordered a bunch of different things, but im willing to bet the whole sale was a sham.

The worst part is i could have put that money towards other things that were onsale for black friday, instead i get jerked around by them and have nothing.
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#49]
I have two words for these assholes---CLASS ACTION.  I may be just a dumb country lawyer, but they made an offer, I accepted via my order and my credit card.  They better send my stuff or I will make it my mission to crucify these bastards.  I am still dealing with Black Horse Arsenal over getting fucked on an "in-stock" order that has never shipped after two months
Link Posted: 11/28/2012 12:55:20 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I have two words for these assholes---CLASS ACTION.  I may be just a dumb country lawyer, but they made an offer, I accepted via my order and my credit card.  They better send my stuff or I will make it my mission to crucify these bastards.  I am still dealing with Black Horse Arsenal over getting fucked on an "in-stock" order that has never shipped after two months

Something tells me you are not any kind of lawyer because you don't understand that you offer to pay by submitting your credit card information, and they accept by taking the money. If you card was never charged, they never accepted your offer of payment.

That being said, I'm sad I won't be getting the slick plate carriers I ordered. Oh well. Life goes on.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top