Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/11/2023 5:09:52 PM EDT
Does anyone here fish these rods? I’m looking for a swim jig, bottom contact rod for up to about 1/2oz baits. I’m looking at the Toadface and the BMJ primarily.
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 9:10:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Fantastic sticks.  When i was building rods, I talked with the owner as well.  Stand up guy and really knows his stuff.  The toadface is a fantastic rod. My partner has 2 of them and has been happy.
Link Posted: 4/11/2023 9:21:54 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Chadsc:
Fantastic sticks.  When i was building rods, I talked with the owner as well.  Stand up guy and really knows his stuff.  The toadface is a fantastic rod. My partner has 2 of them and has been happy.
View Quote

@Chadsc  does he use them for bottom baits?
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 5:38:28 PM EDT
[#3]
One of them yes, for carolina rigs and larger texas rigs.  Its got a great action for either setup.  Youll be happy with them.  If i didnt build my own, i would be looking at ALX or some of the other "smaller" guys.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 6:14:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Redoubt99] [#4]
My closest fishing partner uses them and loves them. I was right on the line purchasing one for 1/2 ounce jigs or Dark sleepers when I went with a megabass brailist instead.
People swear by ALX...
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 8:01:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Thanks guys. I ordered the Toadface this morning and it shipped about an hour later. I’m pretty stoked to get this one.
Link Posted: 4/12/2023 8:25:08 PM EDT
[#6]
You will like it.  Alex is a great guy and stands behind his product.
Link Posted: 4/18/2023 4:57:31 PM EDT
[#7]
It got here today. Damn man, If this thing fishes as good as it looks and feels ALX is going to get a lot more of my money.
Link Posted: 4/21/2023 10:21:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By optimator:
It got here today. Damn man, If this thing fishes as good as it looks and feels ALX is going to get a lot more of my money.
View Quote

That OXIM factor is a hell of a good all round rod too.
Top Top