Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/13/2022 2:55:26 PM EDT
Years ago I shot a 472 pound black bear.  I had a full life size mount done. Taxidermist has the mouth open and didn't put in teeth. Long story but I ended up with half the money returned. My wife has been calling him the Gummy Bear ever since. Well, she decided to buy him some Bubba teeth that are out for Halloween. This is what I found when I got home from work. I thought it was worth sharing.
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/13/2022 3:32:45 PM EDT
[#1]
lol
Link Posted: 10/15/2022 10:07:41 AM EDT
[#2]
Bro. Your wife is alright.   That’s funny
Link Posted: 11/1/2022 11:59:29 PM EDT
[#3]
I read this a few days ago and had a really good laugh with my wife. This morning my boss plugged a 300+ black bear. He is a little undecided on what he wants to do with his hide. I just sent this to him as a suggestion!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top