Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/24/2024 1:36:07 PM EDT
I'm horrible at taking my time i get so freaking pumped i just jump on the gun and go......

I never take long videos of the animals nor do i plan what i'm doing good i just pick the big one and let it rip.

I'm going to work on this now that we have the pulsar and wraith.  

Gun is a ruger sfar with a pulsar thermal...

I just cant seem to slow it down and take my time.  i've been seriously hunting pigs the last three years and i still get as excited as the first time....... i almost forgot to hit record.

https://youtube.com/shorts/qKcPZ2iBlCI
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 4:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm just glad there is no video of my hog fever.

Last hunt back in march I was set up about 15 yards from where I thought the hogs were going to cross the road.  My son was stomping through a little 20 acre patch of woods they like to hid in.   He got one nice boar with a shotgun and buckshot.   A couple minutes later the whole sounder of about 20 of them came out of the woods.   Not where I thought they were, but about 10 feet in front of me.   I had a .300 BLK SBR with a suppressor set up with a 2.5x scope.  I started blasting as they crossed the road in front of me.   I know I knocked two of them down.   Fired 24 rounds and didn't recover a single hog.  It was a lot of fun though.
Top Top