Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/26/2024 10:24:42 AM EDT
I never thought I would see the day, especially during this administration where it takes longer for a QRP Radio kit to arrive than a silencer. But here we are.

Anyways, my 2 QRP labs kits should finally be here next week  And hopefully a week or two later will be able to have some dedicated digital NViS But between a relative and I.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 10:42:57 AM EDT
[#1]
That's true. My last suppressor took 18 hrs. It was a week to get all the paperwork done.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 11:19:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Originally Posted By taliv:
I never thought I would see the day, especially during this administration where it takes longer for a QRP Radio kit to arrive than a silencer. But here we are.

Anyways, my 2 QRP labs kits should finally be here next week  And hopefully a week or two later will be able to have some dedicated digital NViS But between a relative and I.
View Quote

What kits do you have coming?
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:07:06 PM EDT
[#3]
I need to buy some parasitic suppressors for my amp, but I don't want to pay a $400 tax.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 2:14:41 PM EDT
[#4]
I got a low band QDX at a hamfest for like $30. Super cool little radio, i have heard you will burn it out if you dont have a very well matched antenna. Neat to do some ft8 or something with that little box.
Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By 3one5:

What kits do you have coming?
View Quote

2x QDX

Link Posted: 4/26/2024 6:41:12 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Shootindave:
I got a low band QDX at a hamfest for like $30. Super cool little radio, i have heard you will burn it out if you dont have a very well matched antenna. Neat to do some ft8 or something with that little box.
View Quote

I didn’t know that.  I did hear it was sensitive about having 12.0 v instead of 12.01v
Top Top