Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/26/2024 9:55:40 AM EDT
I'm offering spring turkey hunting for only $499 2 hunters.  That's $499 for both of you NOT $499 each!  You get full access of the property for the duration of the week long turkey season.  Wisconsin has 6 one week long turkey seasons and your tag is only good for 1 specific week.  Property is 56 acres and has 2 separate 8 acre fields that are great to setup a pop up blind which gives plenty of room for 2 hunters.  To keep pressure down, I will be limiting these hunts to only 3 weeks of the season.  This past spring my father got 1 nice tom in each of the periods he hunted.  Located near Montello, Wisconsin.
Link to property pictures

Link Posted: 7/30/2024 7:21:31 PM EDT
[#1]
Is it okay to advertise hunts here?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top