Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/4/2023 7:21:37 PM EDT
We have an RPod 193 and looking for keyless entry solutions. Looking at the RVLock Compact for our door, but open to look at other options.

Thank you
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 6:16:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought this one for our 5th wheel, Lippert keyless entry (Bluetooth), straight from the manufacturer.  As a comparison, eTrailer wanted 2x as much.  
Install was easy, the lock body, strike and screws all fit the existing holes.  Programming was a breeze.  As an aside, I used lithium AA batteries instead of alkaline for longer life.
Link Posted: 6/5/2023 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By str8shuutr45:
I bought this one for our 5th wheel, Lippert keyless entry (Bluetooth), straight from the manufacturer.  As a comparison, eTrailer wanted 2x as much.  
Install was easy, the lock body, strike and screws all fit the existing holes.  Programming was a breeze.  As an aside, I used lithium AA batteries instead of alkaline for longer life.
View Quote

Thank you. After looking around what RPod owners were using, I went with the RV lock. The Lippert would be good if we wanted the BT function, though.

Have that keyless lock and a Furrion Vision S rear camera on the way. I'll install those two things and then adjust the trailer breaks and hopefully we'll be good to go for our next adventure.
Link Posted: 6/25/2023 12:07:53 PM EDT
[#3]
We have the RVlock version. Love it.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 4:32:18 AM EDT
[#4]
A buddy of mine has keyless entry from the factory Flagstaff I think and has had a lot of issues with it.  some self inflected.
Wife changed phone and could not get the keyless to work the camper.  He bricked his phone because of not remembering new password.
Phone and camper were not talking .
I gave up on our keyless entry it just did not work.
Link Posted: 3/15/2024 9:46:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Another wonderful camper gadget that will inevitably fail.  

Link Posted: 3/16/2024 10:01:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I would run a bead of silicone sealant around the lock, water got behind mine and it defaulted back to the original factory code and I could not reset it.
Link Posted: 3/20/2024 4:35:08 PM EDT
[#7]
I have been running the rvlock for about a year. I use the key code mostly. I use the fob very rarely.
Top Top