Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/4/2023 6:57:00 PM EDT
I'm shopping for a smaller 20-25ft ish used travel trailer.  It will most likely be out at my hunting lease boondocked.   May take it on a trip or two through the year.

I have owned boats, motor cycles, atvs, etc. But never a travel trailer.

Would you buy a newer, say 2020-2022 unit with aluminum sides (the corrugated kind) or go to an older unit 2015-2017 to get into a fiberglass unit?

I am shopping in the 15k range.  So these aren't loaded out models.
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 7:16:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Urimaginaryfrnd] [#1]
Have a HiLo parked at the farm… it’s a fly trap.  If I did it over I would use an empty cargo trailer put an AC and a generator no windows and throw cots  inside. The less finish work the better. Dam coyotes eat the wires
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 7:29:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Urimaginaryfrnd:
Have a HiLo parked at the farm… it’s a fly trap.  If I did it over I would use an empty cargo trailer put an AC and a generator no windows and throw cots  inside. The less finish work the better. Dam coyotes eat the wires
View Quote

The wife and kids will be involved and we want a shower for when we do trip with it.
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 9:58:33 PM EDT
[#3]
I would focus more on the layout, but fiberglass are more dent resistant than the aluminum siding. Fiberglass isn’t without issues but it does look nicer.

I went for the newer aluminum option myself at first, but have since moved on from that trailer.
Top Top