Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 10/22/2021 10:37:54 PM EDT
Food, booze, clothes, soap...I could use some more bottled water. Aside from that, I am good with the usual. Ammo, I have more ammo then I'll ever shoot.

I am concerned about the future availability and price of gasoline.

I always wonder about the future of tobacco.

Where are you at with regards to shortages, and Uncle Joe in charge?
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 10:49:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Propane, kerosene, gasoline, diesel, meat,

Currently have 1 2500 gallon propane tank, 1 1000 gallon dedicated to my generator, and 500 gal for the pole barn, 100 gallon tank, 4 25 lb tanks. 200 gallons of gasoline, 500 gallons of diesel.

I have enough food canned to last me a year.

Gun stuff is taken care of.

Need more freeze dried food.

Powdered milk as well is needed.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:06:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Fuel: My eastern South Dakota heater is powered by a 500gal propane tank and I’m totally reliant on my coop to keep my family warm.

I don’t own a generator or a diesel tractor.

I get that I could rig up an interior stove in dire times but I’m looking for a better interim solution.

Guns/ammo: I  need more ammo. I have the components but I don’t have the time to put them together. I figure once 5.56 hits .40 I’ll buy again.

Food: we have a local grocery store. I have good relationships with the local beef producers.  I also have NV and plenty of deer around. Along with a dog who likes to find pheasants. And 3+ acres to farm/garden.

I know I need cameras. I know I should have a generator or tractor to keep my house functioning. I just don’t know how to do it correctly.

Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:13:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I am concerned about the future availability and price of gasoline.
View Quote

Unless you've got your own oil well and refinery, you're kinda screwed on petrol if the global supply chain goes down. Think "Mad Max"

Get a diesel or flex-fuel you can make/source biofuel for if you're truly worried about motorized transportation fuel shortages.

Always coal or wood gasifiers you can use to run a petrol ICE with some tuning, but a big ass gasifier you have to haul around.

EV might be a good choice if you've got hydro or solar on your property, and don't need to drive long distances every single day.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:15:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Solar gear, batteries and the associated gear to go with. I don’t want to have to rely on fuel for power.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:16:33 PM EDT
[#5]
TP.
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:41:53 PM EDT
[#6]
Clean underwear
Link Posted: 10/22/2021 11:50:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Coffee. It’s cheap and dependent on global trade and transport. Plus it often replaces food and sleep for me already.  
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 3:24:49 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:26:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I've gone through my buying history on Amazon for the past several years to see what I've bought every six months or so. It's items that would ordinarily be out of sight and out of mind. Things like oil filters, air filters, spark plugs, various parts like capacitors of various types, oil, grease, and well-stocked toiletries. Those items are often overlooked when considering the obvious stuff like food, water, medicines, and fuel. The problem is that no matter how much you stock, you're going to eventually run out of it all if the supply chain crash lasts long enough. Being self-sustaining is the only way to win. But then you have to worry about people who didn't prepare and are knocking on your door.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:57:15 AM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All the things.
View Quote

yep.  Food, fuel, boolits.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:29:48 AM EDT
[#11]
hardware stuff. screws, nails, bolts, nuts, washers, wire, piping, solder
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:32:35 AM EDT
[#12]
A bit of extra oil for my small engines.  Some extra basic clothing such as a couple packs of boxer shorts that I like, another pack of T-shirts.  Stuff I will use in the next couple years regardless.  I grabbed a couple extra oil and air filters for my vehicles, not a huge surplus just a year or two worth.  I have extra fuel line for my small engine stuff but ordered a bit more, inline gas filters, inline gas shutoffs, spark plugs...  The little stuff that most motor heads keep on hand regardless, I just got a few extra.  The wife did a round of house hold staple shopping a few months early so we have enough soap, cleaning supplies, TP, the every day usage stuff for the rest of the year and longer if we ration.

Really just every day regular self reliance supplies that I have anyway, but ordered an extra.  I don't like to get to far ahead on somethings because I don't like them sitting for multiple years prior to use.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:29:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Feminine hygiene products would be a good thing to stock up on.  Both for use by your own women and to trade.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 5:44:11 PM EDT
[#14]
I need to put some Kerosene away. I'd be happier with more stored gas as well. Right now my priority is still stocking up raw materials for the shop. There are a few more tools that would be a huge help but the remain tools are getting pretty expensive. It takes time to buy them and time is not my friend right now.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 8:23:08 PM EDT
[#15]
Tools, primarily hand tools, canned food, gas and gas containers for the generator.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 9:37:03 PM EDT
[#16]
I just bought 30lbs of coffee. Granted I drink a lot, but I read some doom like article a couple of weeks ago saying the supply was going to be drastically impacted next year.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:36:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Everything right now.

Meat, food, fuel, tools, coal, tp, propane, portable heaters - and that's just what I bought today.

Just like we wish we could take a time machine back 2 years to the salad days of guns and ammo, we're gonna say the same thing about everything else very soon.

Buy it now guys.
Link Posted: 10/23/2021 10:57:36 PM EDT
[#18]
Coffee.
Looking at a freeze dryer as I need a bunch of long term storage protein.
Thinking of FD a couple of cows.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Some insight here for you guys. I sell equipment for a living for a leading world manufacturer and was told last week I cannot quote any new units that use FKMG (Viton) or HNBR gaskets. They don't even know when they're going to be able to get more.

Potential industries impacted: Dairy, vegetable oil, batch chemicals, petrochemicals, some oil and gas applications.

YMMV, but I'm personally stocking up on storable dairy products (cheese, butter, evaporated milk, baby formula) and vegetable oil. Anything that needs higher temperature rated gaskets to make really.

I imagine this will wreck availability of seals used in automotive applications too (o-rings). Probably worth grabbing spare oil compatible seals...

Oh, and Fuck China.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 2:38:16 PM EDT
[#20]
@BLKVooDoo

What are you using to preserving that much fuel??? Gas,diesel...

Stocking food, Shelter, water... And everything to keep the lights on...
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 5:39:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I just bought 30lbs of coffee. Granted I drink a lot, but I read some doom like article a couple of weeks ago saying the supply was going to be drastically impacted next year.
View Quote

Supposedly Brazil had an unexpected freeze that hurt the coffee bean crop so prices are expected to go way up. My wife drinks instant coffee ( which stores well) so we stocked up also.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 7:36:37 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Some insight here for you guys. I sell equipment for a living for a leading world manufacturer and was told last week I cannot quote any new units that use FKMG (Viton) or HNBR gaskets. They don't even know when they're going to be able to get more.

Potential industries impacted: Dairy, vegetable oil, batch chemicals, petrochemicals, some oil and gas applications.

YMMV, but I'm personally stocking up on storable dairy products (cheese, butter, evaporated milk, baby formula) and vegetable oil. Anything that needs higher temperature rated gaskets to make really.

I imagine this will wreck availability of seals used in automotive applications too (o-rings). Probably worth grabbing spare oil compatible seals...

Oh, and Fuck China.
View Quote

Thank you for sharing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 7:43:15 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@BLKVooDoo

What are you using to preserving that much fuel??? Gas,diesel...

Stocking food, Shelter, water... And everything to keep the lights on...
View Quote

@rodical

I bought bulk fuel tanks from an adjacent farm that the farmer was selling the farm. I am fortunate enough to live in a very rural area.

Not mine but similar

I am a member of a fuel co-op and have fuel delivered.

I bought a retired construction office trailer. Cut the axles out, wired it up to the house electric, so now I have a climate controlled secure shed where I keep all my canned and bulk goods.
not mine but similar

I recently bought a walk in combination cooler-freezer that I will be setting up in my pole barn to keep things that need to be cold so I can eliminate some of refrigerators that I am currently using.

I pressure can a lot. Make 5 gallons of beef stew, pressure can them. You can pressure can beef, chicken, pork, as long as it is lean. Remove as much fat as you can. If you aren't pressure canning, you need to start.

Canning Meat (Super Easy Raw Pack)

https://www.allamericancanner.com/All-American-Pressure-Canners.htm

Water, I am on a well. As well as I have setup a rain water catch on the pole barn and have 500 gallons of rain water stored.

I have a 22kw Generac that is about 40% more than I need. When I had it installed back in January I had my fuel co-op drop off another 1000g propane tank that is dedicated to the Generac.
Attachment Attached File

I have 500g propane for the barn heaters as it fully finished barn, insulated, etc.

I have a 2500g propane tank dedicated to the house. 100lb propane tank that is loose and several of the 25lb ones.

I have about 30 chickens, 6 goats, 8 pigs. Want to get a couple cows next spring.

That about sums up my homestead.

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.
Link Posted: 10/24/2021 8:22:20 PM EDT
[#24]
Need to get a new puppy Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 9:12:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

@rodical

I bought bulk fuel tanks from an adjacent farm that the farmer was selling the farm. I am fortunate enough to live in a very rural area.

https://wemactanks.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/13-stand_3.jpg
Not mine but similar

I am a member of a fuel co-op and have fuel delivered.

I bought a retired construction office trailer. Cut the axles out, wired it up to the house electric, so now I have a climate controlled secure shed where I keep all my canned and bulk goods.
https://www.triumphmodular.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/10%C3%9736-Office-Trailer.jpg not mine but similar

I recently bought a walk in combination cooler-freezer that I will be setting up in my pole barn to keep things that need to be cold so I can eliminate some of refrigerators that I am currently using.

I pressure can a lot. Make 5 gallons of beef stew, pressure can them. You can pressure can beef, chicken, pork, as long as it is lean. Remove as much fat as you can. If you aren't pressure canning, you need to start.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90bhL8B0ha8

https://www.allamericancanner.com/All-American-Pressure-Canners.htm

Water, I am on a well. As well as I have setup a rain water catch on the pole barn and have 500 gallons of rain water stored.

I have a 22kw Generac that is about 40% more than I need. When I had it installed back in January I had my fuel co-op drop off another 1000g propane tank that is dedicated to the Generac.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/471670/20210203_131042_jpg-2142447.JPG

I have 500g propane for the barn heaters as it fully finished barn, insulated, etc.

I have a 2500g propane tank dedicated to the house. 100lb propane tank that is loose and several of the 25lb ones.

I have about 30 chickens, 6 goats, 8 pigs. Want to get a couple cows next spring.

That about sums up my homestead.

If you have anymore questions don't hesitate to ask.
View Quote

How many gallons of propane do you use per winter and do you know the breakdown per application?
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 9:26:05 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

How many gallons of propane do you use per winter and do you know the breakdown per application?
View Quote

The House gets filled up every 18-20 months - 1800-ish gallons

The barn gets filled once a year - 380-ish gallons

Haven't had to fill the generator tank since January since it only runs for 10 minutes a week

Biggest consumer is the clothes dryer and boiler in the winter.  Stove doesn't seem to use that much.

I would like to replace the boiler soon to a more efficient one. The current one is almost 30 years old.

Water heater is negligible, since I replaced it with a propane on demand.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:27:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The House gets filled up every 18-20 months - 1800-ish gallons

The barn gets filled once a year - 380-ish gallons

Haven't had to fill the generator tank since January since it only runs for 10 minutes a week

Biggest consumer is the clothes dryer and boiler in the winter.  Stove doesn't seem to use that much.

I would like to replace the boiler soon to a more efficient one. The current one is almost 30 years old.

Water heater is negligible, since I replaced it with a propane on demand.
View Quote

How much is propane in your area?
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:40:37 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

How much is propane in your area?
View Quote

I think I paid $1.36g last time I had a service. That's before tax and service fee. It's been several months I might be off. I try to always fill in the spring when the prices drop. Around August they tend to start creeping up until April when they plummet. If I were to fill right now it would probably be $2.50g (FJB)

Being apart of the fuel co-op has its benefits. If you got one near you, it's worth it to join.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 1:53:16 PM EDT
[#29]
All the usual stuff.  A little extra emphasis right now on pet foods... not like they can do it for themselves.  Also buying up some nuts, bolts, screws, washers.  Noticed that stuff starting to get really slow to restock, and have heard to expect shortages there.  Not that I haven't heard the same about virtually everything else, of course.
Link Posted: 10/25/2021 8:09:57 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

I think I paid $1.36g last time I had a service. That's before tax and service fee. It's been several months I might be off. I try to always fill in the spring when the prices drop. Around August they tend to start creeping up until April when they plummet. If I were to fill right now it would probably be $2.50g (FJB)

Being apart of the fuel co-op has its benefits. If you got one near you, it's worth it to join.
View Quote

Gotcha.  Always interested to hear how much other people use and how much they pay in other parts of the country.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Cat food.

Home repair supplies (nuts, bolts, screws, etc.). Already had a decent stash of plywood and tarps.

First aid supplies.

Life essential meds for my wife (Synthroid, pilocarpine, a couple others). FUCK CANCER.

Paper towels, plasticware, paper plates, etc. Not necessary, but I can see how they'd make life easier for a time.

Soap, both bar and liquid/dish. Stores well, and hygiene is important.

Bought a hand pump for my well, installing it this weekend. Thankfully, the water tested as good. Stinky (sulfur), but good.

Feminine products for the ladies.

Batteries, all made in Japan, but shipped here. 2032s, 1632s, and 18650s.

Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:09:38 PM EDT
[#32]
I just got a couple boxes of the lower end grease from tractor supply.  I use it it my mini excavator, powersports, and trailer bearings.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:32:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
I just got a couple boxes of the lower end grease from tractor supply.  I use it it my mini excavator, powersports, and trailer bearings.
View Quote

I should have bought more when it was still $1.59. I only bought 6 tubes. I like the general purpose grease much better than moly or sticky red.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:51:49 PM EDT
[#34]
I just want to remind all, some meds like to break down into really bad stuff over time.

Ask your pharmacist which ones, and ask if there's antidotes available for poisoning with them. I know one of the non-aspirin painkillers is capable of this, but can't remember which one since I only keep aspirin now.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:53:20 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
I just want to remind all, some meds like to break down into really bad stuff over time.

Ask your pharmacist which ones, and ask if there's antidotes available for poisoning with them. I know one of the non-aspirin painkillers is capable of this, but can't remember which one since I only keep aspirin now.
View Quote

Refrigeration greatly slows this.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 9:54:51 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

I should have bought more when it was still $1.59. I only bought 6 tubes. I like the general purpose grease much better than moly or sticky red.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting... My brother who runs a small excavation business and does some fire wood processing prefers the moly stuff.  I am a fan of going cheaper lithium as I only do stuff for myself.  I got two boxes, 20 tubes for 36.36.  For less than $2 a tube I figured it worth while to stock up on a couple years worth of grease for my uses not knowing where we area headed.
Link Posted: 10/26/2021 11:13:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Interesting... My brother who runs a small excavation business and does some fire wood processing prefers the moly stuff.  I am a fan of going cheaper lithium as I only do stuff for myself.  I got two boxes, 20 tubes for 36.36.  For less than $2 a tube I figured it worth while to stock up on a couple years worth of grease for my uses not knowing where we area headed.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Moly sucks. Builds up in the bearings. Don't use that crap.

I use the sticky red stuff for high pressure applications like wheel bearings. I think the cheaper lithium stuff handles most other applications very well.
Link Posted: 11/3/2021 10:50:30 PM EDT
[#38]
Reloading components, mainly hunting bullets.  Ive switched to Gold Dot projectiles for 95% of my shooting needs, that other 5% being plinking/practice.  Other than that Im catching up on maintenance with my 13 yr old truck, which is getting in the way of other preps.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:35:41 AM EDT
[#39]
Took advantage of the sale at home depot on some 20v batteries and tools.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 7:31:42 PM EDT
[#40]
Drinking alcohol for barter, fuel for vehicles, 1 pound propane cylinders, food, and water always.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

Thanks for the heads-up.  At least butter and block cheese both freeze well and don't take up much room.
Link Posted: 11/4/2021 9:31:54 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Coffee.
Looking at a freeze dryer as I need a bunch of long term storage protein.
Thinking of FD a couple of cows.
View Quote

Get that freeze drier as soon as you can, it takes a while after your order is placed.

The time to start freeze drying was earlier in the year. Protein and fat are the hardest to replace in your diet, concentrate on those whether you have a FD or not.

I've got a FD on long term loan from a friend, it's been running hardcore for me for about the last 14 or 15 months. You can put a lot of food away quickly with one if you stay on top of it, and it's cheap. I just did 60 raw scrambled eggs for $10.50 all in. That's a lot of protein, and very versatile in how you can use it. Pork loin cut into chops with most of the fat removed and done raw or BBQ'd are also a cheap thing to put back. Go heavy on the casseroles and pasta dishes because they are cheap and dry quickly.... We like Hamburger Mac with seasoned ground beef and a can of fire roasted tomatoes with the juice. 6 boxes of mac and cheese, 2 cans of tomatos, 2lbs of ground beef with onion will fill 4 trays..... that's a LOT of food.

I will say that having freeze dried around won't solve your food problem. You still need cheap filler like rice and beans because there is "being fed" and Not Being Hungry. There is no telling how long a collapse will last. Keep cooking oil on hand-lots of it-for it's caloric value and the options it gives you in preparing food... food will be a high point of your day if you ever have to live from your preps so put a little effort into making it good food. Peanut butter is cheap in bulk and has protein, which you'll need when doing physical labor. Don't buy more canned foods than you would normally eat in a year-I've had horrible problems with them leaking over time in storage.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 3:40:55 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Get that freeze drier as soon as you can, it takes a while after your order is placed.

The time to start freeze drying was earlier in the year. Protein and fat are the hardest to replace in your diet, concentrate on those whether you have a FD or not.

I've got a FD on long term loan from a friend, it's been running hardcore for me for about the last 14 or 15 months. You can put a lot of food away quickly with one if you stay on top of it, and it's cheap. I just did 60 raw scrambled eggs for $10.50 all in. That's a lot of protein, and very versatile in how you can use it. Pork loin cut into chops with most of the fat removed and done raw or BBQ'd are also a cheap thing to put back. Go heavy on the casseroles and pasta dishes because they are cheap and dry quickly.... We like Hamburger Mac with seasoned ground beef and a can of fire roasted tomatoes with the juice. 6 boxes of mac and cheese, 2 cans of tomatos, 2lbs of ground beef with onion will fill 4 trays..... that's a LOT of food.

I will say that having freeze dried around won't solve your food problem. You still need cheap filler like rice and beans because there is "being fed" and Not Being Hungry. There is no telling how long a collapse will last. Keep cooking oil on hand-lots of it-for it's caloric value and the options it gives you in preparing food... food will be a high point of your day if you ever have to live from your preps so put a little effort into making it good food. Peanut butter is cheap in bulk and has protein, which you'll need when doing physical labor. Don't buy more canned foods than you would normally eat in a year-I've had horrible problems with them leaking over time in storage.
View Quote

@TheOtherDave
What size FD are you using? I live on meat so that's my main goal. I will buy a local cow and have it processed into what ever and go to town.
They have FDs at the local farm store so no wait.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 5:53:20 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

@TheOtherDave
What size FD are you using? I live on meat so that's my main goal. I will buy a local cow and have it processed into what ever and go to town.
They have FDs at the local farm store so no wait.
View Quote

I have the medium sized unit on a seemingly (very long term loan) from a good friend, and that's exactly what I would buy if I ever have to shell out for one on my own.

The difference in terms of how much food you can process between the three sizes is pretty significant. The difference between the small and the medium makes you wonder why anyone wouldn't buy the medium unit, and the pump runs continuous no matter which of the two you buy, so you might as well get your money's worth in electricity-it costs between $1 and $2 a batch per HR.

The large unit I wouldn't consider at all. It needs it's own dedicated electrical line for starters, and the tray volume means having to process a metric assload of food at a time. The Medium trays will do about 4 #10 cans worth of raw product when filled level, for reference so you get an idea of how huge the large machine is. One way to not get your money's worth out of a freeze drier is to make running it a chore for the person running it and the person preparing the food-it's not a small task when it comes to things like taking roaster chicken meat off the bone-doing 4 of them takes over an hour. Trimming extra fat off of your beef or pork takes time, and you don't want more than about 3/4" thick cuts or it will take forever to process thru the machine.

Some things though, are a cake walk..... 60 raw eggs blended up, processed, and ground in the blender is fast and cheap. Hamburger macaroni, spaghetti etc. are cheap and process fast. Some things, like Pineapple, is really, really good out of a freeze dryer, but processes slow. I highly recommend you look at YT videos of how people use their machine and what they do with the product once processed. You can do a whole lot of cool things with it.

If you don't have a place in the garage or basement to get away from the noise, definitely get the oil-less pump. You'll get tired of listening to it after a while even if the newer pumps are a lot quieter than the old ones.
Link Posted: 11/9/2021 6:16:55 PM EDT
[#45]
I bought some bacon for the freezer yesterday. $4/lb seems like a decent price in todays market.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 1:09:22 PM EDT
[#46]
OPSEC. I'm stocking up on OPSEC.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:02:09 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I bought some bacon for the freezer yesterday. $4/lb seems like a decent price in todays market.
View Quote

That is a good price today.  I was at Costco the other day and they had a two pack, 3lbs total, and it was 19.99.  I passed
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:31:16 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

That is a good price today.  I was at Costco the other day and they had a two pack, 3lbs total, and it was 19.99.  I passed
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

There was food available during the Great Depression too.  It's always a matter of being able to afford it.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 4:34:49 PM EDT
[#49]
Just about everything I can, always buy extra.
Link Posted: 12/3/2021 7:11:03 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

View Quote
I should have bought 50lb. It was a brand I was unfamiliar with and I was worried about how good it was.

Ended up pretty tasty. 12lb won't last long.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top