Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2024 10:32:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: AK47_COMMBLOC]
i actually dont know what light i recently bought. i was told it was a cloud defensive rein but now im sceptical. i was walking into a gun show and a man had one under glass. i bought it for i think 225. or mid 200 ballpark. got it home and the manual is not there instead its a brochure for a cloud defensive torrent light mount for mlok which is included and i have no use for. the only info i have to research this light is its marked on head ''mch2.0-hc-s''.

upon further inspection it has a rechargable 18350 battery inside about the size of a cr123a surefire battery which i have plenty of. also included recharger with cloud defensive logo.
i went to research this model and kept getting no real concrete or quick answers.  it directs me back to hand held lights alot for instance.

will my light explode if i use non rechargable CR123As? is this considered a rein?  what does the s actually stand for? google was no help. thanks.
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 11:04:44 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/27/2024 1:44:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By KILLERB6:
CD’s CS is awesome.

If you talk to them they will sort it out.
View Quote

thats good to know. i have their owl and still use it. tough as nails. thats why i had the rein on my list to research and bought on a whim. clouds website directed me to a generic home page when i typed in the exact info on head.
Link Posted: 5/29/2024 3:24:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GreatDane] [#3]
Got pics?

Cloud makes a mini/compact version of their REIN which takes 18350s. It WILL NOT work with a CR123. You can get inexpensive 18350 cells here.

Just going by the markings you listed, though, at least that head came off of a MCH, or "Mission Configurable Handheld". You can still use it on a REIN body, but it's not a REIN head. It is still fully potted, but I wouldn't use it as a weaponlight due to the fact that it can be configured to have different outputs, unlike the "on/off" output most people desire in a dedicated weapon light.
Top Top