Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/13/2024 9:04:29 PM EDT
Replacing the Larue factory pistol grip with a magpul on my 16” DMR
I want the grip core storage.

I see lots of vertical grips on modern chassis’s
Is it worth checking out a magpul K2 grip which is advertised as a steep grip angle for small PDW guns?
Link Posted: 7/13/2024 9:08:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I've always liked the K2 or K2+. Have a couple of the wide ones as well, more towards vertical than the two previous mentioned. All three fantastic IMO.
Link Posted: 7/17/2024 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#2]
K2 is good to go if you need storage.
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 12:53:17 AM EDT
[Last Edit: EDL] [#3]
All my AR's wear a Fab Defense Gradus.  Near vertical, rubberized, only draw back, no internal storage.  I tried an Ergo TDX-0, but it doesn't give enough room for your middle finger, it always crams it into the trigger guard and is uncomfortable.  You'd need that area relieved (and there's not much meat there to do that).  It's also a fat grip (which I like), but the finger clearance is a problem, so that's why I use the Gradus.
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 8:55:32 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the BCM grip, have put it on several ARs.  It's pretty vertical.
Link Posted: 8/21/2024 10:11:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Luny421] [#5]
I’ve never liked magpul grips. If you want steep PDW-style grip, Die Free Co Kung Fu grip (currently no grip plug option but “coming soon”). If you want near vertical precision style grip, Driven Arms Co crossover grip, with or without beaver tail and has a storage floor plate option.

Have both, like both.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top