Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#1]
I use a Wheeler Fat wrench, Borka Tools set, and I'm thinking of getting some Fix-it-sticks. I also use an Arisaka scope leveler and automotive feeler gauges for scope leveling.
Link Posted: 2/17/2018 1:36:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Have used the Fat Wrench for a few years and got fix it sticks last year. Really really like the fix it sticks. Light and small package and very quick to grab the limiter I need and tighten.
Link Posted: 2/18/2018 1:57:41 PM EDT
[#3]
I bought the wheeler lapping kit includes the fat wrench and everything you need to lap 1" and 30mm rings for $100 works perfect and includes a factory tested torque evaluation
Link Posted: 2/28/2018 11:03:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By SpikeDiesel:
I use the vortex torque driver made by Capri tools I believe (looks identical) a great deal for around $60.  I use the stabila level as well.
View Quote
Second the Vortex/Capri...way better that the Fat Wrench
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top