Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 36
Link Posted: 7/17/2012 9:50:33 AM EDT
[#1]
I just finished watching Damien Maia's Science of Jiu-Jitsu 1.  It's pretty damn good.
Link Posted: 8/2/2012 3:22:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Doing pretty well lately, arthritis isn't hurting me too much and the Roy Harris / Roy Dean videos are helping my game a lot. I find that I'm calmer and more focused on the mat, exerting myself less and "seeing" more of my opponents mistakes. I realize I'm "preaching to the Choir" but the focus for me now is "conservation of effort" and "maintaining superior position". I was able to submit one of our junior blues a few times last night (just a sign that the technique is working for me) and successfully defended myself against one of the junior purples, all in all a great class for me. Rolled a good bit and never gave out of gas.

On a side:

Grandmaster Flavio Behring is going to be giving a seminar later this month in ATL:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4388260991464&set=oa.250752125027871&type=1&relevant_count=1&ref=nf

and the first annual IBJJF Atlanta Open is coming on September 15th.

Link Posted: 8/9/2012 3:09:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Afterwork_Ninja] [#3]
I got my first injury.

I just started rolling, looked over and my pinky toe was bent out at about 60 degrees. It got caught in the seams of the puzzle mat. I didn't feel any pain at all.  I just put it back in place and waited the rest of the round for it to start hurting.  It never did, so I just taped it up and got back at it.  After my two classes is was swollen and purple.

That was Tuesday and today it is swollen but just pink.  If that's my injury for the year, I'll take it.
Link Posted: 8/9/2012 3:34:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: navvet89] [#4]

Originally Posted By Afterwork_Ninja:

I got my first injury.

I just started rolling, looked over and my pinky toe was bent out at about 60 degrees. It got caught in the seams of the puzzle mat. I didn't feel any pain at all.  I just put it back in place and waited the rest of the round for it to start hurting.  It never did, so I just taped it up and got back at it.  After my two classes is was swollen and purple.

That was Tuesday and today it is swollen but just pink.  If that's my injury for the year, I'll take it.

I twisted/broke my right index toe about 6 weeks ago, Im still taping it but not as thoroughly as before. That being said, I didnt find Kurt Osianders video on toe taping until it was past the point of needing it, very good info here for future use:

this is is fingers:

Link Posted: 8/9/2012 3:35:11 PM EDT
[#5]
this one is toes:

Link Posted: 8/21/2012 12:28:22 PM EDT
[#6]
I just bought a new blue gi.  Do you guys do the vinegar soak to prevent fading?
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:04:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Vinegar isn't going to prevent fading, it might kill some odors but it doesn't work for that on cotton.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:41:52 PM EDT
[#8]
I just finished watching Damien Maia's Science of Jiu-Jitsu 1.  It's pretty damn good.

I made it most of the way through Science of Jiu-Jitsu 2.  These two sets get a thumbs up from me.  If I can get half the material down I'll have mad skills.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:51:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Originally Posted By LORD-eX-Bu:
Vinegar isn't going to prevent fading, it might kill some odors but it doesn't work for that on cotton.

Really? I see (on jiu-jitsu/martial arts websites) the initial vinegar wash/soak recommended for blue gis all the time to help them keep their color.
Link Posted: 8/21/2012 2:59:18 PM EDT
[#10]

Originally Posted By strongtactics:

Really? I see (on jiu-jitsu/martial arts websites) the initial vinegar wash/soak recommended for blue gis all the time to help them keep their color.

I soaked mine since its blue and its held its color fairly well, go ahead, it cant hurt. As an added bonus it will make it softer, I always soak my carharts etc in white vinegar for a couple hours the first time I wash them. Get some cheap fabric softener to use on it as well.

I need a new gi myself, I'm right at the top of a GB G3 (5' 10"/205), after a year of washing it twice a week the sleeves have shrunk about 3" regardless of the hang dry. I'm looking for a good used A4 off ebay and I'll shrink the top to fit in the dryer.

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 1:50:54 PM EDT
[Last Edit: strongtactics] [#11]
I have bought almost all my gis used from ebay. Its an easy way to save money on something that can often be expensive.

In related news, I just checked out a new jiu-jitsu school near me. The professor has an awesome reputation and I like getting in on the ground floor (they offically start the classes Sept 15), however, they want $160 a month! My current school (which is run by a multiple time NAGA first place winner in expert division) is only $90 per month.
Link Posted: 8/23/2012 2:50:59 PM EDT
[#12]

I have bought almost all my gis used from ebay. Its an easy way to save money on something that can often be expensive.

In related news, I just checked out a new jiu-jitsu school near me. The professor has an awesome reputation and I like getting in on the ground floor (they offically start the classes Sept 15), however, they want $160 a month! My current school (which is run by a multiple time NAGA first place winner in expert division) is only $90 per month.

Man that's high. I'm very lucky, the school I train at is very affordable (about the only perk of being way out in the sticks) and its a good group of people overall. Where at in GA are you?

Link Posted: 8/23/2012 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#13]
lol yeah $160 is high...but I wouldn't pay $90 for some NAGA champ.
Link Posted: 8/24/2012 10:54:42 AM EDT
[Last Edit: strongtactics] [#14]
Augusta, GA.
Here are my jiu-jitsu choices-I will list as much as I can about them so maybe you guys can chime in. I will provide websites of the schools if you want, but I will do that via PM.

All of these are within 6 miles of my home, so distance is not an issue.

1) Gracie Barra school-$130 a month (2 days a week, once you reach blue belt the price goes up, professor is considered very good via online reviews, but the mat area is small)

2) NAGA champ/Gracie Barra black belt that I mentioned-$90 a month  (3 days a week, fairly new, my current school although I have only been a couple of times because I got injured, focuses on gi/sport only, professor of school #1 listed was this guy's instructor for the last 5 or so years)

3) The new school that I mentioned-$160 a month, but I just found out that I get a small discount so it will actually be $130 per month (2 days a week, professor teaches more street/no-gi style, affiliated with Roberto "the spider" Traven)

4) MMA school that has Alliance jiu-jitsu affiliation-$160 a month (well known for their mma fighters, but the focus is more on kickboxing and mma than jiu jitsu, instructor is brown belt in BJJ and black belt in judo).

5) McDojo that requires a minimum 1 year contract and has lots of rules I dont like. Its the only school that I will not consider at all.

Your thoughts??

Link Posted: 8/24/2012 10:56:15 AM EDT
[Last Edit: strongtactics] [#15]
lol yeah $160 is high...but I wouldn't pay $90 for some NAGA champ.

Why not? Its the cheapest available.
Please see my post above and help me out. I dont mind paying a little bit more, but $40 more per month is a lot...I want to make sure its worth it.
That professor is also a Gracie Barra black belt.
I dont really have a desire to compete, and would slightly prefer the "street or self defense" style over the "sport" style, but truly I really would like to learn both.
Link Posted: 8/24/2012 11:05:48 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Afterwork_Ninja] [#16]
I pay $40 a month to learn from a Ralph Gracie Purple belt and we train in what is basically a storage unit.  At this point it's more of a Jiu-Jitsu club than a school, but what the hell I'm learning.

We have a few amateur and pro MMA fighters that train there.  We've got guys that are great at striking, some that have a really good Judo game, and even some Kung Fu, Aikido, and Sambo mixed in.  We just throw it all in the pot and use what works.
Link Posted: 8/24/2012 11:48:33 AM EDT
[#17]

Augusta, GA.

Here are my jiu-jitsu choices-I will list as much as I can about them so maybe you guys can chime in. I will provide websites of the schools if you want, but I will do that via PM.

All of these are within 6 miles of my home, so distance is not an issue.

1) Gracie Barra school-$130 a month (2 days a week, once you reach blue belt the price goes up, professor is considered very good via online reviews, but the mat area is small)

2) NAGA champ/Gracie Barra black belt that I mentioned-$90 a month  (3 days a week, fairly new, my current school although I have only been a couple of times because I got injured, focuses on gi/sport only, professor of school #1 listed was this guy's instructor for the last 5 or so years)

3) The new school that I mentioned-$160 a month, but I just found out that I get a small discount so it will actually be $130 per month (2 days a week, professor teaches more street/no-gi style, affiliated with Roberto "the spider" Traven)

4) MMA school that has Alliance jiu-jitsu affiliation-$160 a month (well known for their mma fighters, but the focus is more on kickboxing and mma than jiu jitsu, instructor is brown belt in BJJ and black belt in judo).

5) McDojo that requires a minimum 1 year contract and has lots of rules I dont like. Its the only school that I will not consider at all.
Your thoughts??

In the interest of full disclosure note the following:

1) I attend a Gracie Barra school so I may be biased in that regard. I train at a small privately own facility that teaches TKD and GB BJJ. Our BJJ instructor is a purple belt training under (black belt) Professor Fabio Costa at GB Ackworth.

2) My interest lies in "traditional" and "competitive" BJJ wearing a gi. I have very little interest in nogi and more often than not Ill train gi on open mat times.

That being said:

Alliance BJJ has a great reputation overall and produce solid competitors.

Of the ones you listed I would go with the Grace Barra school. GB has a world wide program for each belt level, kids have 3 age based programs, adults have "fundamentals and advanced" curriculum on DVD that you can buy. We have a structured training session (focused training and drills) twice a week with what is basically open mat time on Thursday and sometimes Saturday to work on your game.

Obviously your YMMV depending on the school, you need to check the personality of the professor and the guys in the gym to see if its right for you. From my experience the GB programs don't tolerate douchebaggery very well, its a "leave your ego at the door" kind of place.

You should be able to get two free/trial classes at the GB school, go try it out and see how you like it.

Link Posted: 8/24/2012 11:57:33 AM EDT
[#18]
Most schools offer free intro classes to try them out, i'd go down the list and try them all out to see what is best you.

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 8/24/2012 1:27:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: strongtactics] [#19]
Thank you guys for your opinions.
To be clear.....
I have visited all of the schools already and at least watched a class (except at the McDojo).
Also, to be clear, when I talk about days per week, I am not including open mat time, which all of these have a fairly equal amount. I am referring to instruction/drilling/rolling time as a whole....actual class time with the instructor.

I did a few private lessons with the instructor at the GB school about 18 months ago. I like the instructor and he has a great reputation. Again, the price and the fact that the price goes up after you get to blue belt, plus only 2 days a week of instruction are not good in my opinion.
I also dont like that the mat area is tiny, especially when there are a good number of students, plus a couple of structure poles right in the middle. That may seem like a small thing to nit pick about, but it just bothered me. All of the other schools have much larger mat areas.

I have a free week trial at the new school that I mentioned (#3 on my list), and I will probably try that next week, but hes going to have to blow me away for the price ($130 for 2 days a week).

With my "current" school (# 2 on my list), I like the fact that there are actual classes 3 days a week (plus a short class on Saturdays). With my work schedule and 2 kids, I need as many opportunities to make class as possible. Obviously the price is the best by far as well (and no price increase once you move up).The only thing that is a drawback at the moment is the fact that its almost all sport gi training. He also seems to let his guys roll a little bit more and I like that. It seems like some people may have issues with his knowledge/experience/credibility?? Unless I am misunderstanding. Also, I dont care that he isnt affiliated with any organization (GB, Alliance).

I have almost entirely ruled out the MMA school, but the fact that the instructor is a black belt in judo and incorporates that in his BJJ teaching...I really like that. But again, price is a factor and I didnt like the vibe I got there and some of the little things.

Link Posted: 8/24/2012 2:41:50 PM EDT
[#20]
well it sounds like you have found a good spot already :)

I have two small kids as well but my school has 3-4 days a week that I can hit if my plans get jacked up. I'm surprised the GB school is only rolling twice a week, we have mon, wed and thursday and then either roll here on saturday or head over to the ackworth school.

Link Posted: 9/3/2012 12:19:04 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Afterwork_Ninja] [#21]
Has anyone ever been to a Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu Classic tournament?  They have on coming to Lubbock and I think I am going to go.  I am a white belt at 6'2 and 235.  It's win by submission only and they cap the top division at 200 lbs and up, so it might be interesting for me.  I know my buddy Big George is going and will be in my division at 6'0 317 lbs.  

Here are the rules:

http://bjjclassic.com/index.php/tournament-rules/item/16-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-classic-tournament-rules-submisson-only-no-time-limit-division#
Link Posted: 9/3/2012 12:43:45 PM EDT
[#22]
Big George's pro MMA debut.  He won by standing Guillotine early in the 2nd.  It's at 6:50 in this video.

Rolling with this big son of a bitch every week has made me get pretty good at my Mount escapes and taught me to never ever get flat on my back.

Link Posted: 9/4/2012 9:28:38 PM EDT
[#23]

Has anyone ever been to a Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu Classic tournament?  They have on coming to Lubbock and I think I am going to go.  I am a white belt at 6'2 and 235.  It's win by submission only and they cap the top division at 200 lbs and up, so it might be interesting for me.  I know my buddy Big George is going and will be in my division at 6'0 317 lbs.  

Here are the rules:

http://bjjclassic.com/index.php/tournament-rules/item/16-brazilian-jiu-jitsu-classic-tournament-rules-submisson-only-no-time-limit-division#

submission only and no time limit ads a twist for certain.

Ive gathered a few basics in the last year regarding bjj, i say them half jokingly to the new guys but they are relevant:

fundamentals!

1) elbows close to the body

2) never flat on your back (I always go to one side or the other as a result of this one)

3) always block the (opponents) hip

4) "smash the face" (in regards to cross facing when posting a hand going to modified mount/opponent on side) this ones kind of a jaoke to us like "sweep the leg"

5) keep your hands out of the party (in regards to keeping elbows to yourself when in guard or on top of an opponent in turtle, dont reach unless unless you have to)

Link Posted: 9/13/2012 11:51:10 PM EDT
[#24]
The guys at #4 are better than the credentials would lead you to believe. Greubels is a good group of guys.
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 1:09:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Pictures from the IBJJF Atlanta Open yesterday:

http://tinyurl.com/ATLIBJJF2012

Link Posted: 9/16/2012 2:17:55 PM EDT
[#26]
Originally Posted By navvet89:

Did you compete?  If so, how did you do?
Link Posted: 9/16/2012 5:53:19 PM EDT
[Last Edit: navvet89] [#27]

Did you compete?  If so, how did you do?

No I didn't compete, I really want to and after creeping my competition at the tourney yesterday I'm confident I could at least not embarrass myself. Unfortunately I have arthritis in my right AC joint and probably the left as well, the harder I train, the more painful it becomes. I'll try and eventually make one of the local tourneys at least. We had lots of GB guys competing, from what I saw about 50/50 win/loss or so.

My class is "adult, senior II (40-50 year olds), "medium heavy (up to 208lbs) or "Heavy weight" (208-222), I'd cut wieght to medium heavy to compete.

Link Posted: 9/19/2012 11:36:51 PM EDT
[#28]
got arm locked by the instructor tonight, my arm hurts like mofo.

getting some pressure to compete next month in a gi tourney, haven't decided yet.

Link Posted: 9/24/2012 9:17:33 PM EDT
[#29]

getting some pressure to compete next month in a gi tourney, haven't decided yet.

arm still hurts but getting better, rolling with the purple again tonight and tried to roll out from under a knee on belly/side and popped a short rib on the left side.

Let shoulder, left elbow, left short rib and right knee all hurt, FML

Link Posted: 9/28/2012 4:17:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Well my plan is to start back next week. I am sticking with my current school, as mentioned in previous posts.
I spoke to the instructor and he assured me that I would get everything I wanted out of classes there and said he could work around my recovering injury for a time.
I am ready to get back to it. That said...I am wondering if I will miss the striking arts......maybe I can stick with a few classes somewhere for that.
Link Posted: 10/11/2012 10:27:13 AM EDT
[Last Edit: strongtactics] [#31]
Just found out that Rilion Gracie is coming to our school for a seminar next month!
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 9:24:24 AM EDT
[#32]
I took a free class once and got owned by a white belt although he was not able to submit me. Man rolling with that guy was tough hard work, but i feel i could have done better if i learned the rules before trying. lol As of now i don't have the time or money to really get into it, but i want to.
Link Posted: 10/27/2012 9:25:03 AM EDT
[#33]

arm still hurts but getting better, rolling with the purple again tonight and tried to roll out from under a knee on belly/side and popped a short rib on the left side.

Let shoulder, left elbow, left short rib and right knee all hurt, FML

Chin up and ice those babies.
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 3:09:52 PM EDT
[Last Edit: JamisonLaviano] [#34]
Something you guys might like.

My yellow gi I bought in Rio and a huge Gadsden flag patch:

across the shoulders on the back

and I was thinking about a BFL patch on the shoulder.
Link Posted: 10/28/2012 3:55:42 PM EDT
[#35]
Nice!

Link Posted: 10/29/2012 9:21:25 AM EDT
[#36]
Originally Posted By JamisonLaviano:
Something you guys might like.

My yellow gi I bought in Rio and a huge Gadsden flag patch:
http://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-p2ND3aSNxPc/UI2BW2iOxVI/AAAAAAAAA8Y/cQHmAHH4a8g/s640/IMG_20121028_145927.jpg

across the shoulders on the back
http://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-SthGXl-rtBs/UI2BgDNbSgI/AAAAAAAAA8k/nZDzd4BiFrg/s640/IMG_20121028_150058.jpg

and I was thinking about a BFL patch on the shoulder.

That's cool!!

Well aside from the Rilion Gracie seminar (Nov 3), Rener Gracie is coming to South Carolina Dec 1-2 and I have signed up for both days of that one now too!
Looking forward to some top notch instruction.
Link Posted: 11/20/2012 11:01:48 AM EDT
[#37]
Its been pretty quiet in here for a while. Everyone still training hard?

Related note: does anyone check out the deals on www.bjjhq.com  ?

They offer 1 deal each day on bjj gear.
Good prices on rashguards, gis, etc. I have done a lot of window shopping and no purchases yet, but the gi today (modern flow ranger) looks awfully tempting.

Link Posted: 11/20/2012 12:37:20 PM EDT
[Last Edit: navvet89] [#38]

Its been pretty quiet in here for a while. Everyone still training hard?

Related note: does anyone check out the deals on www.bjjhq.com  ?

They offer 1 deal each day on bjj gear.

Good prices on rashguards, gis, etc. I have done a lot of window shopping and no purchases yet, but the gi today (modern flow ranger) looks awfully tempting.

yep, Im still training 2-3 days a week. Combatsports.com is a good place for gear as well, I buy from there when they have things on clearance.

This past saturday we had an hour of yoga, and hour of BJJ class and rolled for a bit, Im in the picture below from Saturday:

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:59:54 AM EDT
[#39]
Cool. I always forget that you are in Georgia. So....which one are you?

Actually, we are supposed to take a school pic next week, I will have to upload it here too.
I think I mentioned this already, but we are a Rilion Gracie school now.

Yeah, combatsports.com has some awesome deals on clearance. I purchased a bunch of $5 t shirts last year during a sale.

Here is a funny story that happened last week...

We always do 6 minute sparring sessions at the end of class (usually 3 sessions with 1 minute rest in between). Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was rolling with the instructor and he was stopping every couple of minutes to show me what I could have tried from certain positions, so for me it wasnt too intense, since these little mini breaks were thrown into the session. Well, I knew that we had been going for a while, but didnt know how long. Finally, one of the bigger guys yells out "dammit, Im going to check the clock." Takes a look at it and says "what the hell!" LOL...apparently the instructor had set the timer for 6 HOURS instead of 6 minutes and they had been going for almost 15 minutes straight. LOL
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 10:38:40 AM EDT
[#40]

Actually, we are supposed to take a school pic next week, I will have to upload it here too.

Yeah, combatsports.com has some awesome deals on clearance. I purchased a bunch of $5 t shirts last year during a sale.

We always do 6 minute sparring sessions at the end of class (usually 3 sessions with 1 minute rest in between). Well, a couple of weeks ago, I was rolling with the instructor and he was stopping every couple of minutes to show me what I could have tried from certain positions, so for me it wasnt too intense, since these little mini breaks were thrown into the session. Well, I knew that we had been going for a while, but didnt know how long. Finally, one of the bigger guys yells out "dammit, Im going to check the clock." Takes a look at it and says "what the hell!" LOL...apparently the instructor had set the timer for 6 HOURS instead of 6 minutes and they had been going for almost 15 minutes straight. LOL
I'm the ugly one

We normally roll for 5 min, rest for 5 and then switch partners. I'll typically roll a couple of times and then roll/coach some of the newer guys. I still get my cardio in without killing myself that way.

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 12:56:43 PM EDT
[#41]

I'm the ugly one

We normally roll for 5 min, rest for 5 and then switch partners. I'll typically roll a couple of times and then roll/coach some of the newer guys. I still get my cardio in without killing myself that way.

Oh yeah, I see you now.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:14:26 PM EDT
[#42]

I'm the ugly one

Oh yeah, I see you now.

yeah sorry, persec prevents me from making a name/face match :)

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 9:32:29 PM EDT
[#43]
lol I left my dojo and BJJ association two and a half months ago, it turned into a belt factory. Haven't been rolling, I've just spent my time getting stronger, lifting weights and running 5-7 miles a day. My real love is Judo and I'll continue learning under my SO who is a black belt and is better at it than my former sensei.
Link Posted: 11/24/2012 9:45:55 AM EDT
[#44]
so, I had a great night on Monday just taking it easy and slow rolling, come Thursday morning my left AC joint has a 4" diameter area on it that's red/puffy and visibly swollen about 3/16 of an inch high, it also aches a little...

No real discomfort between Monday and Thursday... Ive been running ice and nsaids since then, the redness and swelling is going down but its faintly bruised looking now (a little dark brown/purple) in the area. I'm pretty certain I'm going to take the month of December off and see how it goes.

Link Posted: 11/24/2012 10:04:43 AM EDT
[#45]
Sorry to hear about the dojo issues (Lord) and the injury (nav vet).

Ive got that Rener Gracie seminar next weekend that I am looking forward to, plus our move to the bigger gym is official on Dec 3.

In other news, I got a used Break Point gi and think it is the best of those that I have owned so far regarding quality of construction.
Link Posted: 12/1/2012 9:34:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Was promoted to purple today. Only took me 10 years (2002) from getting my blue and 18 years from my first training in BJJ
Link Posted: 12/1/2012 11:09:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Have you been training on the regular that whole time?
Link Posted: 12/1/2012 11:55:19 PM EDT
[#48]

Originally Posted By NCPatrolAR:

Was promoted to purple today. Only took me 10 years (2002) from getting my blue and 18 years from my first training in BJJ

congrats on the purple!

Im up for a blue but just took a month off for an AC joint injury

Link Posted: 12/2/2012 12:50:07 AM EDT
[#49]
how bad of a dislocation was it navvet89? I had a stage 2 dislocation a few days before my blue belt test but never took time off
Link Posted: 12/2/2012 1:24:59 PM EDT
[Last Edit: NCPatrolAR] [#50]
Have you been training on the regular that whole time?

Good lord no.  If I had been training regularly and my promotions were that slow I would have probably given myself a black belt in "submission fighting" by now

I first started dabbling in BJJ in the mid 90s by doing seminars with Rickson Gracie. BJJ wasn't very accessible in the south back then and I was active in a different system so my learning was restricted to watching tapes and trying stuff with people that also didn't know anything. When I went into the Army my BJJ training remained along the same course but I was eventually able to start up at a Marcelo Alonso affiliate when I came back to the states.

After I left active duty I started training with a black belt and stayed there until 04 (got my blue in 02). Work and life in general got in the way until I started back training regularly in Jan 2011. During that 7 year gap I'd still roll with some guys at work and help teach ground defense classes but that was more of a maintaining phase in my training than a learning one.

Fast forward to now where I'm at my 4th formal BJJ school and the instructor decided it was time to put a purple around my waist
Page / 36
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top