User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 12:49:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Here is an interesting video about gun markets in Pakistan.
Gun Markets of Pakistan
Link Posted: 1/29/2010 6:24:11 AM EDT
[#2]
that looks perfect to me..............I might have to build myself one as well someday soon

Quoted:
I've wanted a "Khyber Pass" rifle long before I knew there was a trendy name for it.  

I only shoot (own) 7.62X39 AK variants.  I have no desire to get yet another rifle that requires a new caliber and all new magazines.  However, I loved the look/function of a side-folding stock (triangle stock, that is).  I learned that they aren't very common, because there is no such 'kit' that includes a triangle-folder in 7.62.  

In addition, I absolutely love bakelite, but alas, all the bakelite stock sets I found were for milled receivers...  

One day, I walked into my local shop, and there on the wall was my DREAM rifle!  They had two, one was already sold.  I told the shopkeep to take it off the wall, for it was mine!  I had to go back with the scratch for it, but since we're friends, that was cool.

I found a bakelite mag for it, and now I am one HAPPY camper!

The rifle is built off a Romy G-kit, and is VERY nice.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y95/jerrellwise/Gun%20Pics/rifles-15.jpg

(I just wish I could find a 7.62 bakelite mag that would match the exact coloring of the handguards/grip.)

Link Posted: 1/29/2010 7:36:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Will this stock work with the NDS-1KP Reciever even though it's russian instead of Bulgarian? Folding Stock
Link Posted: 1/30/2010 5:52:33 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Will this stock work with the NDS-1KP Reciever even though it's russian instead of Bulgarian? Folding Stock

which one, there's about 40 on that page....

i'd call to ask if they have what you want in stock first.  that site hasn't been updated in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG time.
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top